• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Nano-sealant Package

I would suggest you go down to Revol. .. and talk to Gavin...see if u like their service and pre book your grooming before U actually go down for it... reason being u can also ask for courtesy car.... it's a picanto. .. but better than having no car to drive... they are so considerate to provide one for they know time is precious...but u must be fast lah...

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Just did my grooming with Revol yesterday.

Well your drive is looking pretty clean. So it shows that the service quality is very good. Have they detail the good or just wash the body only actually mostly people who offer this service they just wash the body and focus on the shine of body they don't cleans the hidden places of the car like under the wheels and all other places which are not easily accessible. 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Bros,

Does anyone know which of the above is good for concealing old dents at door? Mostly dents are due to being knocked by adjacent parked car doors....slight chip off of paint.

I had been going to CS2 for the last 6 years but feel that their sealant quality seems to have dropped? after after 3-4 months, the old chip dents will show up  again once the sealant wear off. I remember it used to last much longer.....

Cheers

my white beauty should consider having the nano-sealant... to give a better protection and lasting look 

Just received a flyer in the mailbox after collecting the car for almost 1 year.

CnC is offering a $100 discount over their nano-sealant package (I did it when I collected the car) so it's like 500 bucks after discount.

Should I do it again?

http://www.mercedes-benz.com.sg/content/singapore/mpc/mpc_singapore_website/enng/home_mpc/passengercars/home/servicesandaccessories/services_and_workshop/repair_and_restoration/Service_Packages.0006.html

• 2 weeks later...

I was offered a Nano paint sealant too but I am quite tempted to decline it and keep it as service credits.

Better off to go Revol with the kind of price and Revol gives free car wash too! Super likes...  :)

Can provide address or contact no. of Revol?

• 4 weeks later...

scrub it hard with green wool every time u wash it... sure very very clean.....

Guys after doing the nano sealant, how do we maintain the car? i was told just need to wash with water? clean meh?

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

I had the nano for 1 year Liao. I find it not very good.

I am going to try Japanese glass coating company soon.

I tried washing with water. Easy to clean then got harder and harder. Then I started using permanon works pretty well if u are religiously cleaning your car. But I got a bit slack.

i had the nano and there will be another session 1 year later, complimentary of see&see. so was thinking whether can just use water or car wash solution to wash the car. will the car wash solution wash away the nano? can i apply another layer of wax on top of the sealant?