• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Newbie here with a new upcoming W212 ride in early jan 2013

Hi all,

Been on my Bimmer '07 X5 ride for near to a year, actually wanted to go back to the 525 or the 535 due to the car design & their gadgets. Went down subsequently to Mercs to view the E250 and test drive, was impress with the interior especially the legroom at the back and the engine, Bimmer known to have gearbox prob n I'm feeling that my this current ride gearbox might give problem anytime...so guess what..signed on the dotted line for the E250 avantgarde with AMG sports package!

Looking forward to it!

• Like 1

Hi all,

Been on my Bimmer '07 X5 ride for near to a year, actually wanted to go back to the 525 or the 535 due to the car design & their gadgets. Went down subsequently to Mercs to view the E250 and test drive, was impress with the interior especially the legroom at the back and the engine, Bimmer known to have gearbox prob n I'm feeling that my this current ride gearbox might give problem anytime...so guess what..signed on the dotted line for the E250 avantgarde with AMG sports package!

Looking forward to it!

Welcome n very smart move.

Hi all,

Looking forward to it!

heya ! welcome to our family ;)

Welcome!! Bimmer owner loves to mods!! Whats yr mods list for E class?

Welcome!! Bimmer owner loves to mods!! Whats yr mods list for E class?

wah BM.. so fast take order liao ah.....

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

wah BM.. so fast take order liao ah.....

No lah, his new ride is AMG model nothing much to mods. Just kapo lah not to jio business lah!! Is no good lah, wait will tio ban one!!

• Like 1

wah... another bro jump ship

I also jump from F10 to W212.

But only E200, also with AMG kit

Also in Cuprite brown but with Black interior.

How come your car can be register in Jan 2013. I ask SE to do that and she said cannot.

Mine Nov/ Dec delivery

wah... another bro jump ship

I also jump from F10 to W212.

But only E200, also with AMG kit

Also in Cuprite brown but with Black interior.

How come your car can be register in Jan 2013. I ask SE to do that and she said cannot.

Mine Nov/ Dec delivery

I think coz my preferred color combination for the exterior and interior only coming in Jan 13, that was what I was told la by the SE. Wanted to change the rim to a 5 spoke AMG rim, but SE say cannot change leh...anyone knows where to get it? Was also told what front and rear rim size different.

Btw out of curiosity, what's the diff between E200 and E250? Actually wanted to opt for the E300 as i am used to my X5 horsepower la but after second thought, can save up a bit on the road tax, petrol as well...so better don't go against my purse . haha

I think coz my preferred color combination for the exterior and interior only coming in Jan 13, that was what I was told la by the SE. Wanted to change the rim to a 5 spoke AMG rim, but SE say cannot change leh...anyone knows where to get it? Was also told what front and rear rim size different.

Btw out of curiosity, what's the diff between E200 and E250? Actually wanted to opt for the E300 as i am used to my X5 horsepower la but after second thought, can save up a bit on the road tax, petrol as well...so better don't go against my purse . haha

Fatty where r u? Share your experience!

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.

E200 and E250 basically shared the same engine. Slightly different tuned ( like 520 and 528). 200 Hp 184, 270 Nm vs 250 205 Hp and 310nm. I find that the 200 is sufficient and even have more torque at lower rpm. No really need for me to get the 250. Some say that the e200 has less turbo lag compare to the 250.

In terms of spec. Difference between 2 is rear sunshades for elegance spec and additional IlS and different trim for advangarte.

E200 and E250 basically shared the same engine. Slightly different tuned ( like 520 and 528). 200 Hp 184, 270 Nm vs 250 205 Hp and 310nm. I find that the 200 is sufficient and even have more torque at lower rpm. No really need for me to get the 250. Some say that the e200 has less turbo lag compare to the 250.

In terms of spec. Difference between 2 is rear sunshades for elegance spec and additional IlS and different trim for advangarte.

Thk bro for the info!