• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Steamboat Buffet on 25 Oct (This Thursssss) Come & Join us!!!

Haha!! ok ok.. ! actually I am quite anything one.. just dont want the rims and tyres got no owner. =(

Lokun... these rims can fit W212??? bellie nice leh... just wondering... my car black... if Lims oso black... add red BBK.... woah!!!!

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Lokun... these rims can fit W212??? bellie nice leh... just wondering... my car black... if Lims oso black... add red BBK.... woah!!!!

Hi hi! Sorry what is W212? Rims are dark greyish.. can see some photos I posted on the "things to sell" section. =)

Doctor thanks for showing us your ride!!!

Seeing the real thing beats surfing a thousand photos!

thank you sgmerc for making this happen!

Woohoo cannot sleep la~~

yea... thanks doc! Had a great time to see BS in the flesh.

• Like 1

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.

Thanks everyone for attending the steamy boat outing and bs touchy session yest. Guess everyone had a time especially Mr tiger!

After this outing hor....less buffet sessions pls! I need to start saving for bricks fund :P

a bit sad still... my sit opposite you was.. occupied!

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.

Hi hi! Sorry what is W212? Rims are dark greyish.. can see some photos I posted on the "things to sell" section. =)

It's the E class.. doc...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Sure! I look forward to meeting u guys and chit chat too!

Btw: what is your real name? sorry I am still trying to match names to faces and nicks... old already, can be a bit slow to register.. =)

Haha my name is Robin! No worries! :)

• Like 1

'It’s more than that. It’s a communal celebration of horsepower, torque, grip, leather, technology and beauty. It is the last bastion of automotive lust.'- Jeremy Clarkson

"And if you no longer go for a gap that exist, you are no longer a racing driver because we are competing, we are competing to win. And the main motivation to all of us is to compete for victory, it's not to come 3rd, 4th, 5th or 6th."- The Late and Great Ayrton Senna

Haha my name is Robin! No worries! :)

Hi Robin Hoot!! Ruth loves the word Hoot!!

Good morning all. Nice to meet you yesterday!

I had a great time, being kiap by 135's butt in front of me and Choc's headlamps behind... steam...

er... I mean nice steamboat! :stuff:

Wah now I know why people want the 135 to come LOL

'It’s more than that. It’s a communal celebration of horsepower, torque, grip, leather, technology and beauty. It is the last bastion of automotive lust.'- Jeremy Clarkson

"And if you no longer go for a gap that exist, you are no longer a racing driver because we are competing, we are competing to win. And the main motivation to all of us is to compete for victory, it's not to come 3rd, 4th, 5th or 6th."- The Late and Great Ayrton Senna

Good morning all. Nice to meet you yesterday!

I had a great time, being kiap by 135's butt in front of me and Choc's headlamps behind... steam...

er... I mean nice steamboat! :stuff:

U never use yrshark instinct and bite the butt? Wasted lah...