• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Steamboat Buffet on 25 Oct (This Thursssss) Come & Join us!!!

bb? baby or bird bird ? hahahahaha!! okok can :D eh but i tot they meeting at ice cream 10.30am?

anyone else? please come ~ got a lot of yummy food

K, I am going, suggest meet 9:30am?

Eat about 45 mins, reach woodlands about 10:30ish....

Should be just alrite!

Only the super rich in china will spend $$ on this kind of dog...but I think the r really for value for $$$...

cloud whats your ho beh? later tml u MIA we cannot contact you . lol . anyone else~ last call ~ meeting at kallang airport for yummy food then go have our ice cream dessert~

But the face don't match. Must get him to show you photos of his BMW and Maseratis. All got sticker one.

Chocs say you like.

I also say so. Closet lian, but door already half side open.

U should ask tanzy about his EVO days too.. .also very beng. But he is still our friend. =)

Almost fainted and gasping for air when I saw his BS! Sibeh BENG!

Srsly I wonder if he has any non-Beng looking cars or not?!?

Wodetian ar... I think last time when he was younger he wore those MCM jeans type lor....

Ok. I shall copy your feedback and paste into AMG private lounge. U say their taste ah beng. I merely bought their design language. From the way I see it in the AMG private lounge discussions about the BS, all seem to love the aero kit.

I guess you must be minority. Dont hang around too much with tanzy he can be a bad influence. :lol: :lol: :lol:

you small boy cannot think so much k .. go on .. continue studying hor !! :D study hard then be lokun/doctor . then buy BS and get all the girls you want ;)

hahha... lokun usually work too hard to have time to chat with girls. Dont be mistaken! :startle:

hahha... lokun usually work too hard to have time to chat with girls. Dont be mistaken! :startle:

sure or not lokun ! haha!! but then dun need chat with girls also got girls stick to your car like magnet . save more time . lol ! :D somemore you legendary in this forum leh.. huge fame ! hehe.

got time must learn from you leh .. still haven got a chance to meet you in person and molest your BS ! :(

Ok. I shall copy your feedback and paste into AMG private lounge. U say their taste ah beng. I merely bought their design language. From the way I see it in the AMG private lounge discussions about the BS, all seem to love the aero kit.

I guess you must be minority. Dont hang around too much with tanzy he can be a bad influence. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have no vice other than a healthy interest in burning rubber.

There is but one truly serious philosophical problem and that is suicide.

- Albert Camus

sure or not lokun ! haha!! but then dun need chat with girls also got girls stick to your car like magnet . save more time . lol ! :D somemore you legendary in this forum leh.. huge fame ! hehe.

got time must learn from you leh .. still haven got a chance to meet you in person and molest your BS ! :(

Aiyo faint!! please dont make me some "legendary" person.. it is the car that people like (or dislike depending on who sees it hahah), so try not to associate to me... I will feel scared one and very paiseh.. :stuff:

Actually that day I think the BS attract guys more than girls leh. :lol:

How like that???

Aiyo faint!! please dont make me some "legendary" person.. it is the car that people like (or dislike depending on who sees it hahah), so try not to associate to me... I will feel scared one and very paiseh.. :stuff:

How like that???

Guys are attracted to the car, but girls are attracted to you :P

'It’s more than that. It’s a communal celebration of horsepower, torque, grip, leather, technology and beauty. It is the last bastion of automotive lust.'- Jeremy Clarkson

"And if you no longer go for a gap that exist, you are no longer a racing driver because we are competing, we are competing to win. And the main motivation to all of us is to compete for victory, it's not to come 3rd, 4th, 5th or 6th."- The Late and Great Ayrton Senna

i still don't think its beng enuf :D

• Like 1

i still don't think its beng enuf :D

hahaha... actually it is very sad when people equate GT wing to "beng". I really think wings that are not over sized and measured properly (not too broad, not too high) are actually beautiful pieces of art.

• Like 1

No worries doc! I sarrport u! It's nice... I like beng car... Ha.. For u, I gonna zhng my car! Ha!

When you gonna zhng your roof and put TAXI sign on top?

How like that???

haha no pai seh la doc .. its a good thing :D like gullwing said , let the guys magnet to your BS then the girls to you ! hahahahaha!! :D

Guys are attracted to the car, but girls are attracted to you :P

indeed la :D lagi best if got a couple then let the bf at there admire the car distract him then bring his gf go kai kai :D

hahaha... actually it is very sad when people equate GT wing to "beng". I really think wings that are not over sized and measured properly (not too broad, not too high) are actually beautiful pieces of art.

great mind thinks alike ! if i have lui $$ in my pocket like you i also bring my car kua lokun(zhng) till it looks sexy sexy :D