• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Steamboat Buffet on 25 Oct (This Thursssss) Come & Join us!!!

Should have lah...as paper always showing students in uniform doing all sort of funny stunts either in car parks, toilets for the disable, staircase...etc etc...

haha yeah... happened once in my jc. they had to seal off this stairway because a lot of students went there to do funny stuff.

hmm... there was a female student who hit on my dad before. but that's about it la. haha.

In the past, i know teachers are people whom does not view teaching as a profession but a passion and mission in inculating value and knowledge to the young ones...but this day this age, this seems to be missing..and majority who are in this profession, i believed is very much due to the economy and driven by the good pay....

haha yeah... happened once in my jc. they had to seal off this stairway because a lot of students went there to do funny stuff.

hmm... there was a female student who hit on my dad before. but that's about it la. haha.

wow...so what is the outcome after that?

In the past, i know teachers are people whom does not view teaching as a profession but a passion and mission in inculating value and knowledge to the young ones...but this day this age, this seems to be missing..and majority who are in this profession, i believed is very much due to the economy and driven by the good pay....

if u noticed the recruitment occurred during the crises times and that attracted the wrong and maybe right ppl for the professioin. To a few, the became damn good teachers as dey realised their calling, but majority, i tell you, u see lah, the crime rates in schools.....

Common, but as educators, we have to know that our roles CANNOT take into account emotions etc. We have to have our own morals and decidedly ethical ones. This i am of the opinion CANNOT BE TOLERATED.

If not, monkey see monkey do....

Crispy fried luliannn dessert lo! Yummy la! I just called its $24.80++ free flow buffet! Lai Lai Lai participate

Date / time : 25 oct (next thurs) at 7pm

Place: rajah inn @ tiong bahru plaza, lvl 2

Participants

1. Ruthabaga (durian yayyy!)

2. Cloud

3.Ah Bui

4.Berrie-licious

5.machi (auto insert)

6. Raspberi68

7. Mr. Tanzy

8. Mrs. Tanzy

9. Tender grass..Gullwings....

10. Ju Ku Li.....Luilian Dessert FTW!!!!!! Drool...!

11. BlackMerc (Auto insert)

12. Tigershark (i bery bery scared leh...)

89. Radon39 (put name first...cnfm tmr)

888....!

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.

hohoho... i am back... sibeh dulan... sick yesterday.... so i saw a lot of you miss me huh... haha.. but my ex stead no one call berrie leh...

bring more char bor la... chocs, tell ur friend i call her char bor k.. no more **.. haha

U coming Thursday?

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

You auto insert for him lah....ask also beh liao gang...and he si si must come....hehehe

I auto insert liao... but dunno who deleted that...

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill