• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Steamboat Buffet on 25 Oct (This Thursssss) Come & Join us!!!

Whaha u big boys met your match today! I is top student in this subject leh! :judge: :judge:

Anyway I did my homework olreadi, called the restaurant last nite and will make a reservation tonight. With that, we're gd for dinner on Thurs!

I got the tenant card, hopefully can get discount, albeit only 10%....

Ya lah...if not u think he will be so enthusiastic meh....

like that he can strip for all he want and not be called an exhibitionist......

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Crispy fried luliannn dessert lo! Yummy la! I just called its $24.80++ free flow buffet! Lai Lai Lai participate

Date / time : 25 oct (next thurs) at 7pm

Place: rajah inn @ tiong bahru plaza, lvl 2

Participants

1. Ruthabaga (durian yayyy!)

2. Cloud

3.Ah Bui

4.Berrie-licious

5.machi (auto insert)

6. Raspberi68

7. Mr. Tanzy

8. Mrs. Tanzy

9. Tender grass..Gullwings....

10. Ju Ku Li.....Luilian Dessert FTW!!!!!! Drool...!

11. BlackMerc (Auto insert)

12. Tigershark (i bery bery scared leh...)

13. Mr. iCars

14. Mrs. iCars

15. Maverick

18. Radon39 (put name first...cnfm tmr)

888....!

Cheap Steamboat places:

1) lele pot

2) rajah inn (tiong bahru plaza) - nice lo

3) Thomson (opp long beach kopitiam)

4) Hong hu (liang Seah st)

5) laska steamboat (near vivo)

Atas steamboat:

1) imperial treasure steamboat (triple 1)

2) Hokkaido steamboat (near ps, forgot building name)

I heard imperial treasure steamboat at triple 1 serves "sea cucumber" those not try before must go try.

Crispy fried luliannn dessert lo! Yummy la! I just called its $24.80++ free flow buffet! Lai Lai Lai participate

Date / time : 25 oct (next thurs) at 7pm

Place: rajah inn @ tiong bahru plaza, lvl 2

Participants

1. Ruthabaga (durian yayyy!)

2. Cloud

3.Ah Bui

4.Berrie-licious

5.machi (auto insert)

6. Raspberi68

7. Mr. Tanzy

8. Mrs. Tanzy

9. Tender grass..Gullwings....

10. Ju Ku Li.....Luilian Dessert FTW!!!!!! Drool...!

11. BlackMerc (Auto insert)

12. Tigershark (i bery bery scared leh...)

13. Mr. iCars

14. Mrs. iCars

15. Maverick

18. Radon39 (put name first...cnfm tmr)

888....!

Thanks for auto add :)

Just wondering uh, who is staying around Thomson area? Can tompang back home after the dinner? :P

'It’s more than that. It’s a communal celebration of horsepower, torque, grip, leather, technology and beauty. It is the last bastion of automotive lust.'- Jeremy Clarkson

"And if you no longer go for a gap that exist, you are no longer a racing driver because we are competing, we are competing to win. And the main motivation to all of us is to compete for victory, it's not to come 3rd, 4th, 5th or 6th."- The Late and Great Ayrton Senna

Haha.. Simi tua-er... I go play poker leh.. Not poke poke.. Ha.. Use moolah $$$$... If only can only a bull.. At most is win back a set of rim nia...

Okok.. I help to organize a run + breakfast at ECP to solve all ur eating sin? How about that? Ha..

• Like 1

Just wondering uh, who is staying around Thomson area? Can tompang back home after the dinner? :P

hehe take public transport la! I might be taking public transport too cos my dad is taking the slk on a road trip. and I don't wanna drive his fat car. we can take public transport together. haha! I stay in the west though. not sure if any folks here live in Thomson area...

hehe take public transport la! I might be taking public transport too cos my dad is taking the slk on a road trip. and I don't wanna drive his fat car. we can take public transport together. haha! I stay in the west though. not sure if any folks here live in Thomson area...

LOL what fat car? I might have to zao earlier if I am taking public transport back though

'It’s more than that. It’s a communal celebration of horsepower, torque, grip, leather, technology and beauty. It is the last bastion of automotive lust.'- Jeremy Clarkson

"And if you no longer go for a gap that exist, you are no longer a racing driver because we are competing, we are competing to win. And the main motivation to all of us is to compete for victory, it's not to come 3rd, 4th, 5th or 6th."- The Late and Great Ayrton Senna

Haha.. Simi tua-er... I go play poker leh.. Not poke poke.. Ha.. Use moolah $$$$... If only can only a bull.. At most is win back a set of rim nia...

Okok.. I help to organize a run + breakfast at ECP to solve all ur eating sin? How about that? Ha..

I bring my blades....forgot hw to t-break le! U all run I bladdddde faster then no need wait for me muhaha

LOL what fat car? I might have to zao earlier if I am taking public transport back though

a fat car that i have no confidence driving... if it gets dimpled, he will kill the fella that dimpled his car, then he will kill me.

no worries la... how late can a steamboat end? haha.

how about getting a lift from your parents?