• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Steamboat Buffet on 25 Oct (This Thursssss) Come & Join us!!!

a fat car that i have no confidence driving... if it gets dimpled, he will kill the fella that dimpled his car, then he will kill me.

no worries la... how late can a steamboat end? haha.

how about getting a lift from your parents?

HAHA I see!

Idk. First time attending this one. Dunno how late it can get. Aiya, don't wanna trouble my parents la. Amybe they got plans already. HAHAHA!

'It’s more than that. It’s a communal celebration of horsepower, torque, grip, leather, technology and beauty. It is the last bastion of automotive lust.'- Jeremy Clarkson

"And if you no longer go for a gap that exist, you are no longer a racing driver because we are competing, we are competing to win. And the main motivation to all of us is to compete for victory, it's not to come 3rd, 4th, 5th or 6th."- The Late and Great Ayrton Senna

Whaaaaaaaaaa this one looks ba pok! Twins also like 2 bowls lol

Which doc huh....dun go this one!

Lastly....her mouth alot of stretch marks lol muhaha

Which doc you go? Recommend please.

There is but one truly serious philosophical problem and that is suicide.

- Albert Camus

Muhaha headlights light bulbs black damn fugly....find my pretty replica le! I promise to treat u good good lol...come to marmee!

You buy me real SLS Roadster? No need for GT3.

- Albert Camus

Crispy fried luliannn dessert lo! Yummy la! I just called its $24.80++ free flow buffet! Lai Lai Lai participate

Date / time : 25 oct (next thurs) at 7pm

Place: rajah inn @ tiong bahru plaza, lvl 2

Participants

1. Ruthabaga (durian yayyy!)

2. Cloud

3.Ah Bui

4.Berrie-licious

5.machi (auto insert)

6. Raspberi68

7. Mr. Tanzy

8. Mrs. Tanzy

9. Tender grass..Gullwings....

10. Ju Ku Li.....Luilian Dessert FTW!!!!!! Drool...!

11. BlackMerc (Auto insert)

12. Tigershark (i bery bery scared leh...)

13. Mr. iCars

14. Mrs. iCars

15. Maverick

16. Doctor who just got his C63 BS. (After 8pm)

18. Radon39 (put name first...cnfm tmr)

888....!

- Albert Camus

I give u all my personal collection la....lambo plush toy! Cute bear bear le muhaha

If u si si want 2nd hand sls, bor bian..my bdae coming also...we exchange la! I only want porky S! Nw u order just nice....march I collect!

Why should I be buying a sugar-marmee anything? You suppose to shower me with gifts because you stay at Sentosa Cove Bungalow!

- Albert Camus

that looks like fatty in the background.... wuahaha

Bo Tai Bo chi oso kenna arrow.... no wonder I sneezing so hard... He how to compare with me..... He more humsum leh... at least he look like a man... I look like a beast!!!! everytime I look into the mirror... it laughs at me ...

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill