• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Steamboat Buffet on 25 Oct (This Thursssss) Come & Join us!!!

post-1450-0-25678500-1350830711_thumb.jpeg

.....Suspects in SGMerc...Modus Operandi.....not in any particular order..

...BehMerc, OrMerc, Berrie, Radon39, Ruth, Tanzi, Cloud, Merczai, Gullwings, Odessus, Mrs Odessus, Fatty Happi Family, Mark, Machi, TigerShark, Franko, etc etc etc....did I miss out anyone huh....;0?

...calling new blood....as our Modus Operandi....needs 2 become....Modi Operandi....means Many Many Food Operations....conquer SG...eat till we all kena banned...Ultimate aim...

.post-1450-0-45423400-1350831273_thumb.jpeg

Hello I still haven't begin my first eating mission yet ley!

'It’s more than that. It’s a communal celebration of horsepower, torque, grip, leather, technology and beauty. It is the last bastion of automotive lust.'- Jeremy Clarkson

"And if you no longer go for a gap that exist, you are no longer a racing driver because we are competing, we are competing to win. And the main motivation to all of us is to compete for victory, it's not to come 3rd, 4th, 5th or 6th."- The Late and Great Ayrton Senna

Muahahaha! Hey pple reserve stomach hor Penang hawker fare at York hotel dec 14 to jan 1 le!!! (papers said one la) wanna go bor!

Aiyoh... this 1 not yet settle dust... there u go plan another 1... think I must go buy those elastic waistband pants liao... 1 day sure become like this

post-1506-0-95565200-1350831887_thumb.jpg

or this

post-1506-0-26397000-1350831906_thumb.jpg

all Berrie's fault... lucky I got my wife pity me take me.. if not sure jia lat...

• Like 1

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

...2 bad...u r alreadi considered one of the suspects :nurse: ....so long as u post in our food thread.....Or Bee Goot.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wah like that also can....

'It’s more than that. It’s a communal celebration of horsepower, torque, grip, leather, technology and beauty. It is the last bastion of automotive lust.'- Jeremy Clarkson

"And if you no longer go for a gap that exist, you are no longer a racing driver because we are competing, we are competing to win. And the main motivation to all of us is to compete for victory, it's not to come 3rd, 4th, 5th or 6th."- The Late and Great Ayrton Senna

....来呀,吃饭了! Berrie says......:

Crispy fried luliannn dessert lo! Yummy la! I just called its $24.80++ free flow buffet! Lai Lai Lai participate

Date / time : 25 oct (next thurs) at 7pm

Place: rajah inn @ tiong bahru plaza, lvl 2

Participants

1. Ruth (durian yayyy!)

2. Cloud

3.Ah Bui

4.Berrie

5.machi (auto insert)

6.raspberi68

7. Ju Ku Li.....Luilian Dessert FTW!!!!!! Drool...!

888....!

Raspberi68... u got PRETTY FEMALE FRIENDS who might wanna join us??? we have alot of humsum Single males at the dinner table that day...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

...where ish Lcohol....Y Gullwings haven't put name... :hair:

Gullwings....u student u sure can whack buffet! Haaa come n join us la...

I ask more students to join lol! There's a cute cute ah boy...I think his nick is Wilson something!

I still have to look at my schedule first ley. Must see if I can complete my PW or not first! Will update you all ASAP :)

....who..? OrMerc or BehMerc...?

Go there and choose lah...

1 Young and tender... Gullwing

2 Matured.... Radon39

3 Cool... Ormerc

4 Fit and slim... Behmerc and Cloud

5 AMG.... Tanzy and Chris

and lastly Fat and Ugly.... Me...

Go there and choose lah...

1 Young and tender... Gullwing

2 Matured.... Radon39

3 Cool... Ormerc

4 Fit and slim... Behmerc and Cloud

5 AMG.... Tanzy and Chris

and lastly Fat and Ugly.... Me...

Hi I also fall under the last category one LOLOLOLOLOL

...eh....think we all hve a small small ...problem here..

....eh...like all the women ....so far.....sinngles one.....how man.....where r the men man..... :phew: ....

..tink i like dat write...like not correct...wait the men tink we nobody one...oso not true ley....

... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

u r choosy lah...

...eh....think we all hve a small small ...problem here..

....eh...like all the women ....so far.....sinngles one.....how man.....where r the men man..... :phew: ....

..tink i like dat write...like not correct...wait the men tink we nobody one...oso not true ley....

... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lol we gt plenty of choices la! Just taking own sweet time! If anyone also can....bor filter le! Time is precious! Keke

• Like 1

Hi I also fall under the last category one LOLOLOLOLOL

that slot's taken... so you can only fall into the 1st cat cos you are only 18... Uncle me 40 liao... like I told some POLY kids that day... if uncle me do salah thing when young... not can be their lao peh oredy...