• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Kushiyaki Buffet: 19th Oct Friday Evening

Tanzy

The fuxking new Samsung note 2 loh. Been here since 5pm. Tmd.

Another 500 army strong behind me.

It launch today right? I was at Bugis Starhub, the staff told me the plans for Note 2 is not out yet..

And not much people in the 3 telco stores...

It launch today right? I was at Bugis Starhub, the staff told me the plans for Note 2 is not out yet..

And not much people in the 3 telco stores...

The staff smoke u. All 3 telco plans are out. Starhub is launching it at PS today. I'm still waiting here.

Thanks to everyone who came. It was a great gathering.

I think all had a good time. I did, despite a headache.

I apologise if the service was subpar, or too slow, or it wasn't worldsbestgrilledporkbelly.

I look forwards to meeting you guys again!

Despite what people might read here. We are a family friendly gathering with kids attending meet ups. Don't let Giraffe Head scare you.

• Like 4

There is but one truly serious philosophical problem and that is suicide.

- Albert Camus

Thanks to everyone who came. It was a great gathering.

I think all had a good time. I did, despite a headache.

I apologise if the service was subpar, or too slow, or it wasn't worldsbestgrilledporkbelly.

I look forwards to meeting you guys again!

No worries bro...good seeing you again. Thanks for your hospitality. Great food, great company! We shd do this more often