• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Kushiyaki Buffet: 19th Oct Friday Evening

Tanzy

Ok. You get X5, then we talk terms.

But X5 cmi leh... I would pay abit more get Cayenne.. or X6.... if I can afford lah.

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

hahha! skarli one day i join the bimmer club...

Actually I am tempted... But think back last time got problem geting in/out... better not.. somemore SE like not interested in my BIZ... 3 mths old E250 trade in plus overtrade 196K... KNN...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Why u all wanna come lol! I shy le!

Won't sell la.....at most I rent out only!

I know... you are a dirty girl.... all things lying around... Mmm... But I like....

Lol that one u organize lo! Tanzee said ///AMG only! Wannabes not allowed!

As long as have /////AMG badge can join. Even if it is on an Audi.

There is but one truly serious philosophical problem and that is suicide.

- Albert Camus

As long as have /////AMG badge can join. Even if it is on an Audi.

What U drive not important... But must have CCB lah... I'll be coming in my Loh Lee...

..Time 2 give Fatty a Red Card.... :thumbsd: ....

..aiya....let's spring clean....ahem...ladies & gentlemen...

....no more BIG LETTERS.....spell out beta ...oki dokie....wait all newbies run away.... :lol: :lol:

..Peace....

Finally I've got my first RED CARD.... first post - first gathering - first makan outing - kenna reported - and now finally my first RED CARD.... I've gone full cycle... I can retire liao in peace...

Finally I've got my first RED CARD.... first post - first gathering - first makan outing - kenna reported - and now finally my first RED CARD.... I've gone full cycle... I can retire liao in peace...

How does it feel to finally gone full circle?

What contributed the most to your success today?

Before retiring, do you have anything you wish to say to your loyal fans?

There is but one truly serious philosophical problem and that is suicide.

- Albert Camus

How does it feel to finally gone full circle?

What contributed the most to your success today?

Before retiring, do you have anything you wish to say to your loyal fans?

let's do it all over again!!!!!!!!