• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

where to enjoy dinner for 2

Ah Bui

Hi guys, I need some advice.... I managed to find a babysitter ( Bro-in-law ) for my 7 years old piglet... So I have the whole evening off on Sunday... I would like to bring my Mrs to a nice dinner but after so long... dunno where is really nice... Kindly recommend please... Any place nice but no western... Not into beef.... thanks

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Japanese food ok? I recommend takumi at marina @ Keppel bay. After dinner bring her go and stroll by the bridge....romantic!

Otherwise Gunther's at purvis street eat French food? It's nice but not sure if u will like...

I still have a list of suggestions lol!

I knew I could count on you, Berrie... What about a place which have a nice view???

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Budget? Japanese? Chinese? Fine dining?

FINE dining later I still have to go ea prata leh.... Japanese, chinese or Buffet would be nice... Don wan to think about budget... rarely got chance 2 piggies can eat without piget trying to grab our attention... was thinking maybe buffet but a nice view would be preferred...

Salt grill & sky bar @ ion level 55? Eat any moh food :) enter the entrance u olreadi feel like super star...

Ang Mo food out cos Mrs don eat beef... I won't eat when she's around.... mutual respect lah... So ang Mo food cannot eat beef useless....

I intro you to Japanese restaurant at Grand Copthorne Waterfront! :D

Cannot see the japanese restaurant in their website leh.... still there??? only got Grand Shanghai and Pontini...

Farm mart got nice view leh cheap & romantic too.

Farmmart I go everyday... at night you are the food... for the mosquito...

• Like 1

Farmmart I go everyday... at night you are the food... for the mosquito...

Hahahaha just kidding u lah!! Here is die die must try

1.tepanyaki japanese; at the sands; wagu ghin,

2. The swissotel 72 at Westin

3. Ion sky park also can

Choose one!!

BTW Equinox is buffet or A-la-carte???

Ala carte woah!

Berrie will fill you in on the details...

That nite the restaurant too crowded and they said I look abit jap so hired me be part-time teppanyaki chef for 15 mins! Woah I cooked until sweat lor. Super dehydrated le cos before that they made me fast for 2 hrs!

that nite the restaurant too crowded and they said I look abit jap so hired me be part-time teppanyaki chef for 15 mins! Woah I cooked until sweat lor. Super dehydrated le cos before that they made me fast for 2 hrs!

you never tell them... work for free oso can but must feed me first mah!!!!!

ok guys... change of plan.... 圣指到... My Tow Kay decree that buffet is the MEAL of that day.... so can narrow target liao...