• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Reporting in to the Forum

Tanzy

Hi Everyone

I will dispense with the self introduction as I have been in the local internet car scene for a decade already. It's the same "person" across SHC, MCF, BMW.SG, VAGSG, Evo, etc. Now here to pester everybody plus hopefully contribute in some way. People here seem super friendly.

See you guys soon!

There is but one truly serious philosophical problem and that is suicide.

- Albert Camus

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you.

R172 SLK55 AMG Silver

Should be the first and only one on the road, at this point in time.

Warm welcome and nice ride! Do join us for our monthly GTG and other events (NS run ;)) so we can get a glimpse of your ride!

Hope this SL55 comes with keyless function so that no need to smash the windscreen :).

Cool!! Still in love of roadster after so many years!!

Always love roadsters! Every time I sell a roadster to buy a coupe, I always sell and go back to roadsters, so I have been alternating between coupe and convertible.

Cameron is nearly 10 years ago already. I have no fate with that place and BMW. A few years ago I went back to Cameron and nearly died on the way down when one of my rear wheel split apart. That time was in my father's 530. The guy who recovered me off the mountain was the same guy who had to recover the 3 series that went down. He still remembers!

Thanks for all the welcomes! I will go for the meet up some day. Need to run in now. Very frustrating because the V8 exhaust is so tempting. Always just when it is almost going to hit the sweet spot, I must back off the throttle. It's like sex without orgasm. When you guys see me I might be botak because I pulled all my hair out!

There is but one truly serious philosophical problem and that is suicide.

- Albert Camus

Always love roadsters! Every time I sell a roadster to buy a coupe, I always sell and go back to roadsters, so I have been alternating between coupe and convertible.

Cameron is nearly 10 years ago already. I have no fate with that place and BMW. A few years ago I went back to Cameron and nearly died on the way down when one of my rear wheel split apart. That time was in my father's 530. The guy who recovered me off the mountain was the same guy who had to recover the 3 series that went down. He still remembers!

Thanks for all the welcomes! I will go for the meet up some day. Need to run in now. Very frustrating because the V8 exhaust is so tempting. Always just when it is almost going to hit the sweet spot, I must back off the throttle. It's like sex without orgasm. When you guys see me I might be botak because I pulled all my hair out!

Hahaha i was there too!! How times fly, hmm better dont say fly ;). We catch up ya!! do join us this coming gtg at turf city.

As for run in!! Adopt yr same old method lor NS to & fro 2 rounds.