Berrie

New Food Establishments - Yong Siak St (Tiong Bahru)

11 posts in this topic

Yo MB Folks

Any plans for wkends? Cars are top on the priority list but nevertheless food is king too! Some recommendations on the new food establishments along Yong Siak St - Open Door Policy (Restaurant Name). (Oei it's not keong siak st hor...don't go to the wrong place tsk tsk) It's certainly worth every penny if you're dating a chick / pampering your CEO! Dress code wise, just be yourself & comfortable.

Other more casual places include Forty Hands, Social Haus along the same stretch...

Okay if you're clueless where abt the location, it's along the famous curry rice coffeeshop and public carpark is readily available.

(Anymore foodie places, kindly share)

Happy Wkends to all!

Rdgs,

I'm into coffee, so my usual haunt is Loysel's Toy near Kallang. Free parking. Nice place to relax and chill.

I'm into coffee, so my usual haunt is Loysel's Toy near Kallang. Free parking. Nice place to relax and chill.

Cool will check out this place for kopi siew tai.

There's a new joint in Kampong Bahru called Stranger's Reunion by Ryan Tan, winner of SNBC and placing 3rd in World Latte Art Championship.

You have a kopi machine at home ? :)

Cool will check out this place for kopi siew tai.

Bro this type atas kopi. Ethiopian Yirgacheffe beans lah then choose espresso or drip, got bean profile, bean roasting style sibeh complicated..

yeap I've tried Strangers Reunion once.. had their espresso.. one of the best I've had in Singapore so far!

If you guys are looking for a more upmarket Yakun experience, Oriole has opened a branch near the infamous Keong Saik St (near Hotel 81), and they serve excellent kaya toast with free range soft boiled eggs. :)

g8crasher - yeah I got kopi machine at home. Bacchi Espresso machine :)

yeap I've tried Strangers Reunion once.. had their espresso.. one of the best I've had in Singapore so far!

If you guys are looking for a more upmarket Yakun experience, Oriole has opened a branch near the infamous Keong Saik St (near Hotel 81), and they serve excellent kaya toast with free range soft boiled eggs. :)

g8crasher - yeah I got kopi machine at home. Bacchi Espresso machine :)

The one along Jiak Chuan yeah. My good friend is inside roasting kopi haha. :D Will drop by one day, been wanting to go see what he's up to.

If you r a foodie & like tapas, Esquina a few doors down is pretty decent. They use a cO2 canister to make their sangria so the end result is pretty creamy.

The one along Jiak Chuan yeah. My good friend is inside roasting kopi haha. :D Will drop by one day, been wanting to go see what he's up to.

If you r a foodie & like tapas, Esquina a few doors down is pretty decent. They use a cO2 canister to make their sangria so the end result is pretty creamy.

Thanks!

Put time! May gtg, we go there for tea dance then proceed to meetup? :)

LOL my usual places are Old Airport Rd, Maxwell & Amoy! But once in a while need a change... :)

I take kopi-O in MBC....kopi sucks but what to do? It's free.