• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

All E Class C207 2 Door Coupe Report here

Guest kepiting1sg

It's a zero sum game with the trade-ins. You want higher trade in, your rims better be expensive.

"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by

madness, starving hysterical naked,

dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn

looking for an angry fix... "

Hi, my car is always in econ mode , which the engine will shut off at traffic lights , i have to manually switch off the econ mode all the time. anyway to program it such that it is always off instead of always on? i would like to program the reverse left mirror to tilt also instead of manual. and the internal air circulation to be awlays on. any one able to advise ? thanks!

Hi, my car is always in econ mode , which the engine will shut off at traffic lights , i have to manually switch off the econ mode all the time. anyway to program it such that it is always off instead of always on? i would like to program the reverse left mirror to tilt also instead of manual. and the internal air circulation to be awlays on. any one able to advise ? thanks!

Whats yr ride & YOM? PI or from agent?

1) econ - Doesnt come with a button to switch on / off? Snap a pic of yr central control button. Econ cant be switch off for good.

2) mirror tilt at reverse u mean? Do u have a memory seat? If no, u cant make any adjustment.

3) auto circulation - 5g is about 10 mins or less 7g shld be 30 mins for model. Go back to yr seller (brandnew) to set the timing longer if 5g model.

Starts a new thread for all yr question. This a thread for E class members to report.

Thanks

Hi, I just bought a E250 AMG Coupe. there is the AMG rims which i thinking of trading in to the tyre shops. Anybody knows the market price for the original rims ?

Thanks!

Ken

They should be the 18" AMG Mono Block IV.

Like Bro Blackmerc said the tyre shop will take your rims and tyres <$2K and they will sell to others at about $2500 after others trade in their 17" rims & tyres.

If you want more, best U try to sell them here or other forums.

Cheers

I'm a MB Whore! :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Stock haha

I just bought.

Hmm ok is time to mods :). Whats the specs? AMG Sport edition?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all E Coupe people! please compile your names here! I am sure there are a lot of you out there.. cheers!

All E Class C207 2 Door Coupe Report here.

I gonna compile a new list of MB owners, pls help ne to fill up the listing.

1. tokiu C207 - E250 White

2. camber53 C207 - E350

3. rence C207 - E250 CGI White

4. Roncho C207 - E250 CGI

5. RoyCyndiCoupe C207 - E350

6. welbo C207 E250 CGI

7. andrew C207 E200 CGI

8. Bryantng C207 E250 CGI White

9. Akula C207 E250 CGI Tenorite Grey

10. MercZai C207 E250 CGI White

11. vr00m C207 E250 CGI White

12. Spy113 C207 E250 CGI White

13. Tohal E350 coupe - White

14. Jazza C207 E250 CGI White with Pano roof.

15. ray C207 - E250 CGI White with pano roof.

16. daytona C207 -E200 CGI Palladium Sliver

17. WhiteMerc - E250 CGI White with Pano Roof

1. tokiu C207 - E250 White - Very busy pilot - will put aeroplane! :lol:

2. camber53 C207 - E350 - Another busy guy in the tentage business

3. rence C207 - E250 CGI White - Probably long sold his ride

6. welbo C207 E250 CGI - Likely spend more time with Audi Club Singapore :)

Cheers

I'm a MB Whore! :)

• 4 weeks later...

hi guys! e250 white reporting.

welcome... Whitemerc and MercZai now got companion liao... same car... same colour... same spec oso...

• Like 1

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill