2016B180

Without change gear consult workshop

10 posts in this topic

Got warning light after start engine early in the morning. 

Went to Eunos workshop the usual long wait and after an hour I asked why and how long have to wait and was told that I am walk in without appointment so have to wait till they served people with appointment then will be my turn. Wts. How the hell to make appt for sudden warning light appeared and ask to go workshop????  Sent car in at 9am need to sit there and wait till 5pm since their appt is full for the day??? 

Anyway Cnc workshop yet to give me good impression for their service.

Advisor called up around 3pm to ask for my car log card and my nric to order parts from Germany! Min. 4 to 5 days in workshop. This is really my 1st, order parts need original owner detail particulars . Not sure anyone encounter before. 

20181109_080321.jpg

Encounter before in previous CLA ride. Need to replace gearbox. 

TS, do ask for replacement car for the downtime. 

How old is the car ?

04/2016 register but was produce in 2015. Not sure what is the problem. Cannot hear the advisor properly. Mind gone chaos after heard him 5 days downtime. 

Did not ask for any replacement car. I doubt they will give and should be giving all sort of excuses gene ask for it. Sick of arguing.

8 hours ago, darksaint said:

Encounter before in previous CLA ride. Need to replace gearbox. 

TS, do ask for replacement car for the downtime. 

Thanks for sharing. 

4 hours ago, 2016B180 said:

04/2016 register but was produce in 2015. Not sure what is the problem. Cannot hear the advisor properly. Mind gone chaos after heard him 5 days downtime. 

Did not ask for any replacement car. I doubt they will give and should be giving all sort of excuses gene ask for it. Sick of arguing.

If under warranty should try ask for replacement car or taxi vouchers. 

My guess is sg traffic start stop cause the gearbox to fail easily... 

whats ur mileage? Think mine had the issue around 40k to 50k range. 

Currently 53k. Yah taxi voucher will be good idea. Let me check with them tmr If still cannot get car will try ask for taxi voucher. Damn troublesome without car. 

Workshop texted car ready to collect around 3pm. I asked about the warning messages and car jerking when changing gear.  Advisor said it was the electrical and kit that causes the problem, they have changed the electrical and kit. 

Good to know

sometimes workshops just press reset which kills the message but that doesn’t fix the underlying issue.