• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

New to SGMERC

Assalamualaikum and Hi all,

Wah.. i was led here when im browsing for parts and i liking this forum :D

My wife's car is a 2004 W211 E200. 3 month ago the car bumper got hit by debris accident from the opposite lane on the highway. this caused some parts missing and cracked. i dont want to claim anything from the accident because the guy died on the spot. Thank God my family are safe at that time.

then i ordered the original front bumper but when it arrived we had a 2nd thaught, we like to facelift this car so that the paint will blend in.. we are going to paint it like the aventador red/orange.. if we can find the code that is. i've already ordered the E63 bodykit month ago and it arrived yesterday. This will be a slow conversion cause we would like it to be perfect and budget wise :money: and i'm doing this mainly for my wife's birthday present.. a belated birthday present if i may add.

Parts i have right now are E63 full bodykit and roof&trunk CF spoiler(to be painted like body)

Parts waiting for arrival are OE 07-09 grille, hood latch and flat hood emblem.

Parts needed Xenon 07-09 headlight.. preferably OE from Hella's. Fyi, my original light are Halogen and its a lousy FOGGY embrasing light and i want to know if i can just get an OE Halogen headlight and install the ballast, ignitor and the HID bulbs to get that original xenon lighting? and lastly a set of AMG or BRABUS wheels and a pair of quad exhaust tips.

I need help on the paint info and the parts that i needed, thanks guys!!!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Assalam

For modding on bodykits, change of color code or HID & exhaust system you got to ask individual workshop for advise on the parts that can fits yr model. I doubt anyone here can furnish you the correct color code etc information that you are looking for. Hope this hepls!!

mualaikum salam Bang!

Selamat datang ke keluarga besar kami!

Hope U enjoy your stay with us & we

look forward to see U @ our events!

U will pay lots more for OE Xenon & your ride will still had no auto headlamp height adjustment.

U may use OEM Halogen lamp & fitted with after mkt HIDs.

Try site Sponsot Sonic.

Yours is a Pre FL E W211 and actually should be AMG 55 body kit but I guess U need to find a good spray painter.

Any spray painter worth his salt should able to tell U the paint code U want!

Cheers

I'm a MB Whore! :)

mualaikum salam Bang!

Selamat datang ke keluarga besar kami!

Hope U enjoy your stay with us & we

look forward to see U @ our events!

U will pay lots more for OE Xenon & your ride will still had no auto headlamp height adjustment.

U may use OEM Halogen lamp & fitted with after mkt HIDs.

Try site Sponsot Sonic.

Yours is a Pre FL E W211 and actually should be AMG 55 body kit but I guess U need to find a good spray painter.

Any spray painter worth his salt should able to tell U the paint code U want!

about the headlight, i did ask, but suprisingly and unfotunately here in Brunei w211 headlight at benz sole dealer or normal dealer costs more than $1k per side .. i've read some forum here got a lobang for the headlight costs $500 less per pair, is this true? if got.. i want to order, payable through paypal.

about the bodykit, yes it should be amg 55 but to install E63 i have to install the 07-09 centre and sides bumper support.

U should be able to get them over eBay.

Or if U have frens in Singapore, you can get the OEM Halogen headlamps at reasonable price from the MB parts stockist.

If U want the Hella or Borsch OEM Xenon, U should be able to get them at Benzline Sg at Ubi Cresent.

They should cost U >S$2000 a pair.

If U use OEM Halogen, looks for after mkt H7 HIDs.

I personally preferred originals Philips which will set U back abt S$300+ per set of H7 HIDs.

Cheers

Thanks for the info Kepiting

i just bought this set of HIDs from ebay, i think its a good bargain

http://cgi.ebay.com/...em=251099674495

i did try to find the headlight on ebay.com but they were more to LHD.. even try to find in ebay.de and the google translator do come in handy hehe

then i found this site.. they have right hand traffic and left hand traffic and the price seems ok.. and have paypal payment options.

i guess i'll just need to look around more often..

http://seekpart24.com/

Thanks for the info Kepiting

i just bought this set of HIDs from ebay, i think its a good bargain

http://cgi.ebay.com/...em=251099674495

U sure U bought the right HIDs? - It mentioned H3 and not H7 which should be the right ones if it's going into OEM Halogen Headlamp.

H3 usually goes into Fog Lamps like those I used in my Hella fogs on my Toyota prado Jeep.

U must buy H7 HIDs if it's going into OEM Halogen Head Lamps

For Xenon HID Bulbs going into OEM Xenon Headlamps should be D1S

i did try to find the headlight on ebay.com but they were more to LHD.. even try to find in ebay.de and the google translator do come in handy hehe

then i found this site.. they have right hand traffic and left hand traffic and the price seems ok.. and have paypal payment options.

i guess i'll just need to look around more often..

http://seekpart24.com/

Yes! U need RHD Headlamps! Cos for RHD, the Left side headlamp will shine higher (for road signs) and vice versa for LHD

You can try eBay UK http://www.ebay.co.uk/

Choose your picks but please confirm with sellers and check sellers rating too!

I've bought and sell over eBays more than 700 times :)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=w211+headlamps&_sacat=0

Cheers

U sure U bought the right HIDs? - It mentioned H3 and not H7 which should be the right ones if it's going into OEM Halogen Headlamp.

H3 usually goes into Fog Lamps like those I used in my Hella fogs on my Toyota prado Jeep.

U must buy H7 HIDs if it's going into OEM Halogen Head Lamps

For Xenon HID Bulbs going into OEM Xenon Headlamps should be D1S

yeah, i mentioned the seller to provide me with H7 after i made payment and he agrees.. Thank God for that!! if not :sick:

about the headlight, correct me if im wrong.. Hella Halogen RHD with levelling motor?

Cant wait to get back home onshore tomorrow and get my hands on that E63 bodykit & spoilers and ofcourse my family!!

and i got the full PP E63 bodykit from alibaba.com for us$965 include shipping. the quality are alike OEM and the shipping package are the best and very secured!! at first i was worried buying from alibaba.com, and now very pleased with their service..

http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/572477736/PP_A_style_W211_bodykit_for.html

singpore vs china on table tennis!! :goodjob:

Btw, if I do buy the halogen headlamp, does the halogen lens give same effect like the projector lens on the xenon if I use the aftermarket hid?

I read on some forum that the halogen lens is not the same as the projector lens on xenon headlamp.. Just want to be sure

Some have to retrofit the projector lens to the halogen lamp to get that xenon effect on oem headlamp

Btw, if I do buy the halogen headlamp, does the halogen lens give same effect like the projector lens on the xenon if I use the aftermarket hid?

I read on some forum that the halogen lens is not the same as the projector lens on xenon headlamp.. Just want to be sure

Some have to retrofit the projector lens to the halogen lamp to get that xenon effect on oem headlamp

W211 Halogen headlamps come with projector lens. Pop in an after mkt H7 HIDs will be good but make sure U level the light throw so as not to blind other cars on the road.

Cheers