• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

AMG RIMS

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mine is a trade in set from a tyre shop, 18 inch, previously 16 inch, paid $3700 for it, they claimed it's only 1 day old & it's original AMG rim. Heard brand new about $4k+. Car more stable of course, cornering can be faster than b4 :)

hi all, anyone know roughly the cost for AMG Rims? 17 inch and 18inch, and what the diff bewteen them other than size (eg, driving feel.)

thanks.

Finding 17" AMG rims is like strike 4D. 18" trade-in sets can be bought for about 2.5-3k max including tyres. To verify if it's like new, feel The finish of the wheels. Should be smooth with a very thin layer of lacquer like surface. Tyres must have "pimples". It's a indicator if the mileage.

If changing from 17"-18" cornering will improve greatly because the car is rear wheel drive and staggered set-up improves handling. Of course fc will increase (depending alot on the car too, if car has higher torque or bhp, the fc will not really be affected) but well worth the upgrade. For balance between handling, fc and tyre cost, it will be good to stick with 18".

i see, so the cheapest amg rims with trade in is around 3.7k for used one, and 4.2k for new one... what about amg exhaust pipe how much will it cost?

Which car are you enquiring on?

i see, so the cheapest amg rims with trade in is around 3.7k for used one, and 4.2k for new one... what about amg exhaust pipe how much will it cost?

Price is depend on the model for AMG, the older one like AMG IV not cost that much for 18" with conti rubber.

Anyway there is plenty of other options, with 3.5k budget actually lots of option for 18" rims just shop around.

Hi Guys, I'm New to this Mercedes family. I'm also keen to change my rim but just wondering if its affect the warranty?

Won't affect other parts warranty except you've to pay for the alignment charges if your car pull left cos they'll blame this is b'cos you're not using stock rims

• 10 months later...