• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

SGMerc July GTG at Kallang Carpark G - 29th Jul 2012

Once again, it's time for our regular monthly GTG where we can all come together to share and discuss everything Merc! See you guys there!

Venue: Kallang Car Park G

Date: Sunday 29th July 2012 (Sunday)

Time: 4.30pm - 6.30pm

1) Snsd555

2) markcwq

3) Mem0ry27

4) Yc3333

5) Berrie

6) blackmercs

7)

8)

9)

10)

carpark "G", look for the SGMerc banner..

FREE lanyards will be given out, SGMerc decal will be available for sale, look for markcwq!!

post-48-0-14971900-1343218607_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Once again, it's time for our regular monthly GTG where we can all come together to share and discuss everything Merc! See you guys there!

1) Snsd555

2) markcwq

3) Mem0ry27

4) Yc3333

5) Berrie

6) blackmercs

7)

8)

9)

10)

1) Snsd555

2) markcwq

3) Mem0ry27

4) Yc3333

5) Berrie

6) blackmercs

7) bran

8)

9)

10)

hey guys,

I'm just a student and not a car owner, but is it possible for me to go down to the gathering and take some pics of the cars?

I'm trying to grow my portfolio and improve my photography :)

Of course! Feel free to come, there are no restrictions at all.

Will try to make it. As will be going for the new b class launch on the same day too.

Isn't the B launch at Taka this Sunday?

hey guys,

I'm just a student and not a car owner, but is it possible for me to go down to the gathering and take some pics of the cars?

We all love students, are u above 18 years old? Make sure any posting of the car pics do cover up the nos plate. Bring along all yr kakis too!! Cya

We all love students, are u above 18 years old? Make sure any posting of the car pics do cover up the nos plate. Bring along all yr kakis too!! Cya

Bro, don't just ask if above 18 years old. Need to check IC to confirm. Play safe or be sorry! :D

need be 18 for what, also not girl :P

yup, i always censor the car plates when i upload pictures of cars

need be 18 for what, also not girl :P

yup, i always censor the car plates when i upload pictures of cars

True!! But the fact is that some prefer boy :)

Great!! U know the car culture rules at yr age.

hey guys,

Hello, you are welcomed to join us.

With regards to photography of cars do ask permission from the owners, especially if you are using it to build your portfolio.

Also, at the end of the it we would appreciate if you do TFCD and pass to our Boss, snsd555.

Thanks and see you at the gtg

Hello, you are welcomed to join us.

With regards to photography of cars do ask permission from the owners, especially if you are using it to build your portfolio.

Also, at the end of the it we would appreciate if you do TFCD and pass to our Boss, snsd555.

Thanks and see you at the gtg

okay. thanks :)

may i ask what is TFCD ?

Wow! I didn't know our forum attracts so many young potentials. :sword:

haha, now want to gain experience, anywhere got car gathering also try my luck. :D

Welcome all young potentials but don't anyhow take pick-tures hor! LOL pls ensure our faces are not in the pics cos we don't want to appear on blogs / stomp! TQ very much!

I normally pixelate faces if it appears in photos, is that okay?