• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello all,

Glad to know this forum from rev

Hi and welcome to the forum. What's your ride?

He got a W204 coupe !

Wha waffle, what took you so long to come here?

C63 507 Edition/AMG hybrid kitted | 19" BC forged staggered rims | RAYS Alloy lock nuts | AMG BBK | KW Street Comfort Coilover | NAPEXX Quad exhaust | Exclusive motorsports ECU & Power Pedal | BMC Air filter | AMG Padels | Aftermarket ILS Headlamps | CF Side mirrors | CF Boot spoiler | CF Roof spoiler | Electroplated black chrome C-Coupe front grille | DLS 2-Way Active ICE : Apline PXA-H800 Processor / RUX C800 Contoller | 12" Active Ground Zero Slim Sub Woofer...

Cool man, more more kakis here liao.

my Peace Mobile is still not here yet but all the poisons have rushes up my my veins liao.

Waiting for my new ride come JULY OR AUGUST!

Great site to explore and gain more info on Merc product.

cheers!

Peacefinder, I am here too. hehehe

Yah Man! Really took me vry vry long! Went down to a few showroom on 17 June and tried a few brand and models. Was going for the C180 K than the SE ask me to test drive the C180 Coupe (Style) and got stuck with it. No second thought sign on the dot!

My last ride was the CRV2.0 lit. She has given me great memory travelling up North.

Gary, you have more to add for your new ride. At least you can look forward to your 'Babe' in another week time!

Let me see all the poison you have done before I proceed with mine! :lol:

Not getting my peace mobile anytime earlier than 2nd wk of July.

I assume C&C will have to wait till next week COE before they are willing to proceed, cross finger to hope the COE maintain or raises.

Not getting my peace mobile anytime earlier than 2nd wk of July.

I assume C&C will have to wait till next week COE before they are willing to proceed, cross finger to hope the COE maintain or raises.

If you car is arriving soon or has arrived, CnC will die die bid for your COE.

Dun worry CnC has enough PM to cover the COE :)

Cheers

I'm a MB Whore! :)

If you car is arriving soon or has arrived, CnC will die die bid for your COE.

Dun worry CnC has enough PM to cover the COE :)

Yes ride is ex-stock when I booked, all other paper work (like loan etc all settled) maybe SE kiasu says collect in mid July.

From what my SE told me, they'll always tell you the worst case scenario. Cheer up! Your new ride is just round the corner!