• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

lowering springs for c180 cgi

rabid

http://www5.mercedes-benz.com/en/vehicles/a-glutton-for-cornering-the-c-class-coupe-sport_en/

Think jtang is right. Go to page 4, it doesn't mention anything about the suspension being stiffen up when u activate the sport button. That being the case, I will be VERY interested to know how much the AMG sports suspension costs on it own. Last i remembered, it's only a 2K+ option if you opt for the AMG bodykit.

树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。

树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

i dont know leh, mine is c200 CGI, i dont know if mine has agility package.

Bro, do you have your datacard with you? If not, look for bro camber... give him your VIN and he can help to retrive for you.

In the data card, it will indicate whether you have the agility package or not.

its just the simple sport package springs and suspension that i was checking up. no mention of retrofitting of active suspension.

cost wise will be in the region of 1700 bux from my stockist- excluding installation.

original merc parts.

• Like 1

Bro, do you have your datacard with you? If not, look for bro camber... give him your VIN and he can help to retrive for you.

In the data card, it will indicate whether you have the agility package or not.

In the VIN, you will have a Dynamic Handling codeline as indication.

And yes, the 'S' button changes the throttle response as well as stiffens the suspensions ;-)

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.

its just the simple sport package springs and suspension that i was checking up. no mention of retrofitting of active suspension.

cost wise will be in the region of 1700 bux from my stockist- excluding installation.

original merc parts.

1.7K sounds reasonable. I'll rather go for this than the B12. Can PM me the details of the stockist? Thanks.

树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。

树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

original merc parts.

1.7k is for the complete set of susp and spring?

original merc parts.

Bro u managed to retrofit the sport suspy onto your w204? If OK please share where your stockist is. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...