• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Felicia Chin complains Spore guys shallow

Felicia Chin very shallow, to complain SG guys are shallow. All guys are shallow what. Every guy I know, their ultimate fantasy is to censored censored on a big censored censore, left hand hold censored censored, right hand hold censored censored, while censored censored censored at the same time.

"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by

madness, starving hysterical naked,

dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn

looking for an angry fix... "

Bro HYM,

Don't go in details. Got censorships here one ok.

Haha

Veri sorry, pai seh!

Been years I bought The New Paper. But this morning, I purposely made a detour to buy The New Paper.

Because I want to see what their sport editors (who are Manu, Liverpool and Spurs fans) comment on Man City Victory in EPL.

In the end I read this FC news 1st.

Haha

Victoria Concordia Crescit

Translation: Victory grows out of harmony.

Been years I bought The New Paper. But this morning, I purposely made a detour to buy The New Paper.

Because I want to see what their sport editors (who are Manu, Liverpool and Spurs fans) comment on Man City Victory in EPL.

In the end I read this FC news 1st.

Haha

Dont know who is Felicia chin but not all guys are shallow...she's generalizing.

Btw, pissed abt MIO tv jerky broadcast of last night match...didnt catch properly e extra time goals...want to cancel contract with them.

Hello Seaclass Bro

Last night breakdown affects everyone. Coffeeshop, PuBs and home users.

World class company with third world services and empty promises

Try to call n ask why. In the end got an automatic reply saying they r investigating the breakdown.

Spent almost 60 bucks every mth but in the end miss the 2 most important goals of the entire EPL season

Victoria Concordia Crescit

Translation: Victory grows out of harmony.

post one of her without make-up or when she first came out lah. no loss to mankind!

...it's ms felicia chin. but im not suprised you cannot recognise her, since she has had plastic surgery since to make herself look like what snsd posted...