• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

SGMerc May Decal Collection at West Coast Mac - 12th May 2012

R u th

went down West coast mac to take a look last saturday ard 9.45pm. saw a few white coupes at the car park but didnt see any ppl milling ard the cars. went to mac to see see look look, but so many ppl there, dunno where the sgmerc ppl were at, so i went off. :(

R u the one driving the red sedan with AMG kit? In the afternoon, is that you at SLE too?

We didnt expecting anyone coz yr name not in the list. Those in the list pm & didnt turn up pm us & inform that they will be Tuaers!! Next time pm us for contacts or put yr name in the iist so that we will wait for u.

We left around midnite.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

went down West coast mac to take a look last saturday ard 9.45pm. saw a few white coupes at the car park but didnt see any ppl milling ard the cars. went to mac to see see look look, but so many ppl there, dunno where the sgmerc ppl were at, so i went off. :(

Thats a pity... Next time could get someone's mobile or post on the thread since we are logged in

May GTG then, sure cant miss the cars

R u th

R u the one driving the red sedan with AMG kit? In the afternoon, is that you at SLE too?

We didnt expecting anyone coz yr name not in the list. Those in the list pm & didnt turn up pm us & inform that they will be Tuaers!! Next time pm us for contacts or put yr name in the iist so that we will wait for u.

We left around midnite.

nope, i was driving my white ctr. my ma see lee not here yet. :(

np abt it, i happened to saw the meetup thread at WCM at the last min, so just decided to pop by to kaypo. will put my name down for the next meetup if im confirmed going.