• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Topic about VW

Guest angela

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TuMMyBeaR

There's going to be a new R20 which is the new Mark 6 chassis. That will replace the current R32.

The R20 if I'm not wrong is also a 2.0L engine but have a higher output than the R32! :clap:

Fantastic.... :bboyspin:

Guest TuMMyBeaR

hmmm the Passat CC is like a smaller CLS...

and cheaper...

but too bad the 2.0 its not DSG, only the 1.8 is 7spd DSG. , if not, a 2.0 DSG will be a hot seller!!

Indeed... Weird that there's so many engine variants.... tough on the mechanics... lol....

Guest kopimonster

and cheaper...

but too bad the 2.0 its not DSG, only the 1.8 is 7spd DSG. , if not, a 2.0 DSG will be a hot seller!!

Indeed... Weird that there's so many engine variants.... tough on the mechanics... lol....

This is nothing, pick up a europe/UK car buyers guide and you can see more variants than you can ever imagine haha

• 1 year later...
Guest Countach

bhlimoo wrote:

Can the souped up Golf GTI really outrun a Boxster?

Yes, that is true and also some souped up Japanese makes!

keltanky wrote:

and cheaper...

The CLS is one of the prettiest cars on the road today! The Passat CC is the nearest and second best to the CLS, look-wise. The CC can be made aggressive with bodykit and larger wheels.

I drove 1 a few times and loved every second of it. Its very responsive and drives like a smaller sport car. The seats are perfect and the instruments shows you all you want to know and I wish the car is mine! Ah well, next time!

Guest smarty

keltanky wrote:

and cheaper...

I owned a VW Passat CC 2.0 FSI. And it is the early batch with 6 speed Tiptronic gearbox. No complaint so far. I heard from VW forum, DSG gearbox prompt to error due to mechatronic problem. So far i heard 7spd DSG prompt more error to 6spd DSG.

• 2 months later...
Guest kepiting1sg

kirk713 wrote:

But how reliable DSG? Heard horrible story about them...suddenly cannot engage gears while driving along expressway.

Always 2 sides of the coin!

The TSI tranny is max 250 Nm and lots of guys done their rides to Stage 1 & beyond.

The tranny is suppose to be similar to the new Audi A1.

We shall see any reliability issue of the A1 tranny.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest blackknight

Wes23 wrote:

Anyone saw the new jetta? Its appearance has captivated me till now.. Very nice... :becky:

wes! the only thing you need to change is that gal....not your car..haha:bounce:

blackknight wrote:

wes! the only thing you need to change is that gal....not your car..haha:bounce:

Haha. Cannot! So change a car to accommodate whatever the girl wants! It's the power of love! :music:

Guest blackknight

Wes23 wrote:

Haha. Cannot! So change a car to accommodate whatever the girl wants! It's the power of love! :music:

some say "its the power of love'

but many say " its the FOOL who only loves"...

:tsk:

Guest hkhamateur

subaru67 wrote:

haiz... forum conflict again...

the pioneer is www.vagsg.com but hack care lah... many forums sure breakup in the long run

Oh...no...tat's no love fr sure! Question yrself deep dwn! :whistle:

First words quote's deep meang n impression! :becky:

U can lie to us bt nt to yrself! :shocked:

Court! Silence!....Defendant Wes, spk! :preggers:

Bt oni in YES or NO! :fish:

Guest hkhamateur

Wes23 wrote:

Anyone saw the new jetta? Its appearance has captivated me till now.. Very nice... :becky:

The oni VW I reali like: Passat CC, Sirocco R n BORA! Nicz..........! :car: :rockon: