• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Navigation And Voice Command For E250

Hi guys ,my ride is fr PI & it cw navigation but map is fr europe ,any chance to purchase locally ?

I have a Merc. built in bluetooth and to me it great .I hv saw some after market but am not really keen cosI hv face some issue on my previous ride.

I saw the original merc.voice command on some website and i personally think it was great.

Hello hello hello!

for your case, you may want to stalk our sponsor elebest's newest thread. there's also two other sponsors - camber and riric_lo.

"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by

madness, starving hysterical naked,

dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn

looking for an angry fix... "

I just love yr avatar!! Thanks

Check out the command site sponsor thread.

Nice avatar! Which manufactured year E250 are you driving? Do you currently have voice control for your ride?

I did try bto pm then but

pro they are2 busy ti reply .hee..hee

Anyway like i mention i wan the orignal not those add on type.tks

My avatar is 1of my lover!whahaha

Who you pm & no reply? Cannot be lah.

Avatar is yr lover arh!! I envy you do bring her to our gtg.

Wow yr hands must be full. Anyway, Elebest has the solution for the local map thingy, go & check them up!! No cup though :).

Hi RetroE250,

I guess yours is AUDIO 50 (5.8 inch) with EU map pre-loaded. But it seems no solution up to now to get the original Merc local (SG/MY) map for your head unit. You ask camber and riric_lo to replace the COMAND head unit to get the original local navigation map and bigger screen. But after you get the original map, if you feel it is not so detail or no so update or can not search postal code, then you can come to us for the SLA map solution(unlimited free map update), but it is local solution with local support, not original from Merc.

We can also add the TMC function: live traffic information from LTA integrated in the navigation system.

We can also add the Rev. Cam. or Rev. Cam with trajectory (will move upon rotating your steering wheel) like the one in S-Class.

Cheers!

Max

EleBest PTE LTD

EleBest PTE LTD

Comand Online NTG 2.5/3/3.5/4.5/4.7/5.0

Instrument cluster Retrofit

AMG Steering Wheel

Mercedes Original Map Conversion

The Most Experienced LCD Upgrading

Navigation, Reverse Camera, Mobile TV, Apple TV

Video In Motion

Rear Seat Entertainment System

iPhone / Samsung mobile Phone mirroring

Digital Video Recorder

Reg. No. 201014095R

Call/SMS/WhatsApp/Line/iMsg: +65-9733-5000, Office: +65-6635-0518

YouTube Channel: myelebest

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/gps.sg

Workshop:#04-19, WCEGA Plaza, 1 Bukit Batok Crescent, 658064, Singapore

09:30-18:00, Mon-Sat

Max: +65-97335000

Quotation / Price will only be sent by sms/whatsapp.

Hi RetroE250,

I guess yours is AUDIO 50 (5.8 inch) with EU map pre-loaded. But it seems no solution up to now to get the original Merc local (SG/MY) map for your head unit. You ask camber and riric_lo to replace the COMAND head unit to get the original local navigation map and bigger screen. But after you get the original map, if you feel it is not so detail or no so update or can not search postal code, then you can come to us for the SLA map solution(unlimited free map update), but it is local solution with local support, not original from Merc.

We can also add the TMC function: live traffic information from LTA integrated in the navigation system.

We can also add the Rev. Cam. or Rev. Cam with trajectory (will move upon rotating your steering wheel) like the one in S-Class.

Cheers!

Max

EleBest PTE LTD

That was my guess too that he doesn't have Comand. In his first post, it seems like he doesn't have Linguatronic, which comes with Comand. That was before all the distracting talk about his Avatar!

There's too much in the way. Like that how to assess if they are genuine or not??

(I mean her diamond earrings)

"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by

madness, starving hysterical naked,

dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn

looking for an angry fix... "