• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Topic about Jaguar

Guest angela

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

i visit both wearnes and C&C for sales and service. In terms of sales, i agree C&C SA are more attentive and approachable. That is not saying that Wearnes' SA are impolite. But when it comes to servicing, i must say wearnes win hands down. i have an assigned service consultant who call me personally when i make service appt. 

Waiting time is almost zero. They even has a tester standby to answer all technical questions (but like all service guy do, SOP answers for complains "oh, its normal for this car.....")

The one thing that impresses me was the collection of new car. Private room with your ride presented to you on a turntable. i was asked to enjoy my coffee while inspecting my car followed by photo taking and sourvenier given..fyi, i bought the cheapest car in wearnes.

very bad experience in the jaguar showroom, seems like the SE there dont want to sell the car , so sticking to the mercedes ....kudos sgmerc

i visit both wearnes and C&C for sales and service. In terms of sales, i agree C&C SA are more attentive and approachable. That is not saying that Wearnes' SA are impolite. But when it comes to servicing, i must say wearnes win hands down. i have an assigned service consultant who call me personally when i make service appt. 

Waiting time is almost zero. They even has a tester standby to answer all technical questions (but like all service guy do, SOP answers for complains "oh, its normal for this car.....")

The one thing that impresses me was the collection of new car. Private room with your ride presented to you on a turntable. i was asked to enjoy my coffee while inspecting my car followed by photo taking and sourvenier given..fyi, i bought the cheapest car in wearnes.

What is your definition of cheapest? ;)

aiyo, i bought the XF, cheapest car in wearnes the showroom. Then again, i don't think they gave me their cheapest service.

correction. not wearnes but Jaguar showroom. Wearnes carry many other brands like Volvo, VW, Renaults,....etc

I oso looked at the XF.... the saleslady know who makes the call... so she kept CFO busy while I was left alone to molest the Range Rover... But their service is really tp notch... I agree... End up not buying cos CFO is not convinced of the resale value..... But it's a fantastic car and we actually like it...

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

i went with my colleague and both of us were keen with it.

we told the SA that we merely pop in during lunch time to take a look thinking that she will probably leave us alone for that matter.

She was actually quite sincere and insist we both do a test drive. She's also handling Bentley sales then. 

After the test drive, the rest is history as they said.

Frankly, i think most conti resale value is thereabout as big bulk of the cost now comes from coe and taxes.

I oso looked at the XF.... the saleslady know who makes the call... so she kept CFO busy while I was left alone to molest the Range Rover... But their service is really tp notch... I agree... End up not buying cos CFO is not convinced of the resale value..... But it's a fantastic car and we actually like it...