• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

C Coupe

Guest mem0ry27

Guest blackmercs

Leftfield wrote:

Actually the inside of the factory fitted paranomic sunroof is not that great either. It's just a thin mesh that covers over the roof, doesn't really give a lot of confidence...

Err that one is to block the sunlight, most car with sunroof has it.

blackmercs wrote:

The pana roof is one of the major reason why I bought the c-coupe. A nice design is the incorporation of the wind deflector (same as the e-cab) to deflect wind over the car instead of going into the car.

The pana roof also extend all the way to the back seats which makes star glazing at night possible in all 4 seating positions.

I love it.

Guest Leftfield

blackmercs wrote:

I've seen cars with a solid cover that u can draw to cover the roof leh...not just a thin mesh only.

Guest blackmercs

lcohol wrote:

The pana roof is one of the major reason why I bought the c-coupe. A nice design is the incorporation of the wind deflector (same as the e-cab) to deflect wind over the car instead of going into the car.

The pana roof also extend all the way to the back seats which makes star glazing at night possible in all 4 seating positions.

I love it.

Yap i love car models with sun or moon or pana roof, whatever u called it. I used it for mission only :)

Leftfield wrote:

I've seen cars with a solid cover that u can draw to cover the roof leh...not just a thin mesh only.

Yap i know what u mean, the "hard" cover are older design. Then again, its cant protect u when turtle :)

Guest kepiting1sg

arshavin wrote:

the last resort is to go back to C&C and see whether they can install one or not

Save your money and do D.I.Y - I lend you my can-opener....kekekek :lol:

1982461.jpg

Dun think CnC will do sunroof retrofit!

They do mods like my rear seat entertainment but I gip them an arm and leg! :Cry::Cry::Cry:

Guest hkhamateur

kepiting1sg wrote:

Save your money and do D.I.Y - I lend you my can-opener....kekekek :lol:

1982461.jpg

Dun think CnC will do sunroof retrofit!

They do mods like my rear seat entertainment but I gip them an arm and leg! :Cry::Cry::Cry:

:pound: :pound: :pound:

Unker, it'll a difficult n long project lor! :doh: :laugh:

I test drove the c250 coupe 2 weeks back.

first impression of the car, controls are well placed and within reach. button/switches quality feels good. steering wheel grips is good too. love the pana roof.

3 memory seats, thats more than enough for me. memory seats remembers your seating position, your left side mirror tilt down position....but does it remembers the position of the rear mirror?

when sitting in the rear, the car feels abit cheap. didnt like the plastic feel of the rear seats and the side. maybe should just look up thru the pana roof.

Off to the drive...alamak, no seat belt delivery!!never driven a merc before and the first shocker was the super light steering!! cannot feel anything on the front tires at slow speed. steering tightens up just a little at higher speed. super small turning radius!! very good for parking and uturning. But will I curb the rims easily?

while driving, the car gave me a very relax feel. i have no urge to go fast, thats quite unlike me. i have very good view of car surrounding. side mirrors are huge. turbo lag is definitely significant. i do feel abit like tao kay when driving.

foot brake-first time using this. feels awkward.

after 2 weeks, the SE still hasnt get back to me. maybe he earn enough liao.

MBCY wrote:

I test drove the c250 coupe 2 weeks back.

first impression of the car, controls are well placed and within reach. button/switches quality feels good. steering wheel grips is good too. love the pana roof.

3 memory seats, thats more than enough for me. memory seats remembers your seating position, your left side mirror tilt down position....but does it remembers the position of the rear mirror?

when sitting in the rear, the car feels abit cheap. didnt like the plastic feel of the rear seats and the side. maybe should just look up thru the pana roof.

Off to the drive...alamak, no seat belt delivery!!never driven a merc before and the first shocker was the super light steering!! cannot feel anything on the front tires at slow speed. steering tightens up just a little at higher speed. super small turning radius!! very good for parking and uturning. But will I curb the rims easily?

while driving, the car gave me a very relax feel. i have no urge to go fast, thats quite unlike me. i have very good view of car surrounding. side mirrors are huge. turbo lag is definitely significant. i do feel abit like tao kay when driving.

foot brake-first time using this. feels awkward.

after 2 weeks, the SE still hasnt get back to me. maybe he earn enough liao.

Good review. Everything is spot on.

The steering wheel will also rise/drop when the engine is off/on so that you will have an easy access out/in and leg wont kena the steering wheel!

Selt belt delivery is not a problem to me cos i dont wear seat belt one.

Agreed with the ultra light steering wheel too, dunno if its a good or bad thing yet. Turbo lag is significant too.

C coupe is flying off the shelves and everyone is looking at a 2-3 months delivery period. SE tan tio siao!

Guest kepiting1sg

lcohol wrote:

Good review. Everything is spot on.

The steering wheel will also rise/drop when the engine is off/on so that you will have an easy access out/in and leg wont kena the steering wheel!

This is part of the memory package!

The steering will goes all the way up for easy entry and drop to the level you have set when you turn on the ignition.

The steering will not move if you have set it to the highest level.:hand:

Guest mulderang

Leftfield wrote:

Actually the inside of the factory fitted paranomic sunroof is not that great either. It's just a thin mesh that covers over the roof, doesn't really give a lot of confidence...

then will your ride be hot inside?? had a pana root in my old ride and it was very very hot in the afternoon. In the end i have put sun shade in between if not it was too hot.