• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

C Coupe

Guest mem0ry27

mem0ry27 wrote:

Anybody knows if the rear no plate light is it white led for c coupe?

Yup, confirmed. Its white LED. When I was at the rear of my c-coupe, I was still scratching my head when I saw the white led light cos usually such lights are orange in color. Wow... felt kinda 'beng' when I saw it in white. But I like... Whaaa... :becky:

Guest mem0ry27

tzehou wrote:

Yup, confirmed. Its white LED. When I was at the rear of my c-coupe, I was still scratching my head when I saw the white led light cos usually such lights are orange in color. Wow... felt kinda 'beng' when I saw it in white. But I like... Whaaa... :becky:

Now most car is using white led for number plate which initiate by lexus.

I find that using white led look more class...

Guest grey3443

sampan400k wrote:

Some Coupe from C&C are coming 4th week of Dec.

Belongs to any bro here?

After a loooong wait, finally the day have come.

:bounce::bounce::bounce:

Never really see a lot of coupe on the road leh...

Guest sampan400k

grey3443 wrote:

That True.

For the pass one week, I don't have the chance to see any C Coupe on the road.

But next month onward, i will see one everyday.

:lock1::lock1::lock1:

Guest hkhamateur

grey3443 wrote:

Very little indeed! :shocked:

Thus far, saw two on e road! One at Ubi (silver) e other (white) along PIE! :becky:

Guest Leftfield

Due to a dramatic change of events, I will be taking delivery of my coupe by mid Jan before CNY. Only catch is that I have to give up on my paranomic sunroof but I'll get diamond white instead. Might as well save the 5.4K. :becky:

Leftfield wrote:

Due to a dramatic change of events, I will be taking delivery of my coupe by mid Jan before CNY. Only catch is that I have to give up on my paranomic sunroof but I'll get diamond white instead. Might as well save the 5.4K. :becky:

Congrats...........................

2 doors Rocks....

cheers

Guest kepiting1sg

Leftfield wrote:

No worries about water seepage! ......kekekee! Congrats!!!!! :cheer2:

Leftfield wrote:

No extra cost for the diamond white? Plus earlier delivery? Congrats on a good deal!

Guest Leftfield

lcohol wrote:

No extra cost for the diamond white? Plus earlier delivery? Congrats on a good deal!

Got extra cost but since i'll be delivering my trade in car early, got extra $ to offset it!

Leftfield wrote:

Got extra cost but since i'll be delivering my trade in car early, got extra $ to offset it!

Still it's great to be able to take her home before cny. You have no idea how many times I've watch YouTube drooling over the coupe. It's a long wait for me.

Leftfield wrote:

Nicccce! Diamond white (usually $ much option)?

Guest arshavin

been feeling something missing with my new ride since day one. dont know what is the missing item. maybe is the sunroof as my previous ride has sunroof.

thinking of finding a workshop and install one. any bros free to recommend one?

Guest blackmercs

arshavin wrote:

been feeling something missing with my new ride since day one. dont know what is the missing item. maybe is the sunroof as my previous ride has sunroof.

thinking of finding a workshop and install one. any bros free to recommend one?

There is one place can do it & is LTA friendly too but i doubt u want to go this path. Coz from outside its look nice but interior CMI. Damage $1000++++

Guest arshavin

blackmercs wrote:

There is one place can do it & is LTA friendly too but i doubt u want to go this path. Coz from outside its look nice but interior CMI. Damage $1000++++

the last resort is to go back to C&C and see whether they can install one or not

Guest blackmercs

arshavin wrote:

the last resort is to go back to C&C and see whether they can install one or not

Bro, go & watch yr EPL soccer better than wasting yr time with them. These are factory fitted only. They hardly do mods, the last time they do it, is the conversion of DRL. I think die off liao for this mods too. Even command they dont have the knowledge or probably is not the company direction for these kind of mods. U can try & ask them to install tailpipe for you at See&See not outside workshop. Feedback yr finding here!!

Guest Leftfield

blackmercs wrote:

Actually the inside of the factory fitted paranomic sunroof is not that great either. It's just a thin mesh that covers over the roof, doesn't really give a lot of confidence...