• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

C Coupe

Guest mem0ry27

Guest Leftfield

mem0ry27 wrote:

Ah... Sorry, should be chartis, the one benz is giving. I mix up with aviva. Aviva is the one which change rim, the policy will be void right?

you have alredy speced your car with all the goodies. only thing left is comand. rims if change back to original AMG, how can they void?

Guest Leftfield

yc2005 wrote:

I got it during the 125 anniversary promo which comes with comand for all model range, if i'm not wrong.

Audio 20 is really basic and doesnt comes with the bells and whistles like the big screen, gps, hdd, usb port, etc. It is a really good system, and a big leap from audio 20. If you havent played with comand before probably you would be quite happy with audio 20. Use it first and dont get poisoned yet! :bounce:

Sound wise probably quite equal, but i'm not an audiophile so cannot really tell the difference, if any. :music:

My SE threw in the reverse cam and ipod interface kit. actually if I think about it, I always prefered my trusty standalone garmin nuvi. the only thing I really wanted from comand is the bigger screen.

aiyah, talk so much also useless, car is only here in another 3 months, meanwhile can only gian. :bounce:

Guest mem0ry27

Leftfield wrote:

My SE threw in the reverse cam and ipod interface kit. actually if I think about it, I always prefered my trusty standalone garmin nuvi. the only thing I really wanted from comand is the bigger screen.

aiyah, talk so much also useless, car is only here in another 3 months, meanwhile can only gian. :bounce:

Ya... What i want is bigger screen... For navigation, my se told me is not that accurate, couldn't find some building and to update the map is 1k+...

Leftfield wrote:

you have alredy speced your car with all the goodies. only thing left is comand. rims if change back to original AMG, how can they void?

Our poison king will show you there are alot more goodies you can add to your car :bounce:

Leftfield wrote:

The navi accuracy is questionable and to key in the locations is pretty difficult. If you already own a standalone gps probably you wouldnt need this function.

Come join our monthly gtg and i'm sure everyone will be more than happy to show you audio 20 vs comand system

Guest Leftfield

yc2005 wrote:

Our poison king will show you there are alot more goodies you can add to your car :bounce:

The navi accuracy is questionable and to key in the locations is pretty difficult. If you already own a standalone gps probably you wouldnt need this function.

Come join our monthly gtg and i'm sure everyone will be more than happy to show you audio 20 vs comand system

actually after so many cars, modding is waste time, waste $ one. like i said on a earlier post, want to demod the car already sian 3/4. still need to put items for sale and entertain all sorts of stupid questions (will void warranty? can add how many bhp?) and ridiculous low ball offers.

wah, just think of it damn emo already. :Cry:

Guest blackmercs

Leftfield wrote:

actually after so many cars, modding is waste time, waste $ one. like i said on a earlier post, want to demod the car already sian 3/4. still need to put items for sale and entertain all sorts of stupid questions (will void warranty? can add how many bhp?) and ridiculous low ball offers.

wah, just think of it damn emo already. :Cry:

Hahaha!! Just close yr eyes let the dealer benefits it.

mem0ry27 wrote:

is there a need to get keyless go??

Is wants & needs thingy!! Well, for some is wants it but donts needs it. And some after got their ride, want it also cannot have it as it is a factory fitted item.

Guest Leftfield

arshavin wrote:

I don't know how much is the discount. I only have overtrade and the service credits.

that's why car pricing nowadays not very transparent, all masked inside the trade in of the car.

how did your trade in compare with the rest before the overtrade?

Guest Bubblefish

Leftfield wrote:

nice...when did u book it?

well< i wanted the C250, with the AMG SPort Kits, Dynamic control and the Glassroof..

but they don't have it.. so i am making do without the AMG kit and glass roof.

Guest Bubblefish

blackmercs wrote:

Welcome bro!! C250?

Bro, since your nick is Poison King.. trust you would be able to advice or share

where can we get after market AMG brake kits? both front and rear

Guest arshavin

Leftfield wrote:

that's why car pricing nowadays not very transparent, all masked inside the trade in of the car.

nothing we can do about that transparency issue. from what i know my trade in is 13k. i return the 4k service credits back to C&C.

maybe my SE put the discount into my old car trade in value. haha

Guest Leftfield

Bubblefish wrote:

well< i wanted the C250, with the AMG SPort Kits, Dynamic control and the Glassroof..

but they don't have it.. so i am making do without the AMG kit and glass roof.

They do have c250 with paronomic sunroof. Very limited units with limited color combo. So when did you make the booking?

arshavin wrote:

nothing we can do about that transparency issue. from what i know my trade in is 13k. i return the 4k service credits back to C&C. maybe my SE put the discount into my old car trade in value. haha

think they have to adhere to some strict rules on car pricing to appease the principal hence all these pattern on overtrade.

Guest grey3443

Leftfield wrote:

Agree. But what I do is that I negotiate my used car and the new car separately. I told them what my used car price that was offered by other car dealer first. Then I proceed to negotiate for the C180.

Guest blackmercs

Bubblefish wrote:

Bro, since your nick is Poison King.. trust you would be able to advice or share

where can we get after market AMG brake kits? both front and rear

MBM where else!! Also, do a search there are some other workshop selling it too. As they are not our site sponsor is not right for me to name them, else tio ban.

The set they are selling are meant for sedan so u needs spacer for yr rims. BBK for C coupe, there are no stocks at the moment. Damage about $6000 to $7000 without installation for 6/4 pots.

Guest Leftfield

blackmercs wrote:

MBM where else!! Also, do a search there are some other workshop selling it too. As they are not our site sponsor is not right for me to name them, else tio ban.

The set they are selling are meant for sedan so u needs spacer for yr rims. BBK for C coupe, there are no stocks at the moment. Damage about $6000 to $7000 without installation for 6/4 pots.

I thought sedan and coupe same chassis? the track width is different?

Guest Leftfield

hkhamateur wrote:

Er....this's HONDA! :shocked:

Twins birth as Mercs? :confused:

Diff class bro. :hand:

different class or not, you have to admit there are many similiar design cues. :becky:

Guest blackmercs

Leftfield wrote:

I thought sedan and coupe same chassis? the track width is different?

Err no idea, that is what the workshop guy told me. Btw rim size does not matter, is the clearing gap.

Guest hkhamateur

Leftfield wrote:

different class or not, you have to admit there are many similiar design cues. :becky:

Hm....cme to think of it, evensince e new frt bumper designs, many brands went twds tat direction ie: Mercs, BMW, Nissan, Ford, Peugeot, Toyota, Suzuki etc... :shocked:

Agreed somewat nw! :whistle: