• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Any youngsters here??

Guest Zack

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Yavi8028

Zack wrote:

wa.. so u 20yrs old drive r35 le? now change to w212? quite a big change leh..

so fortunate.. i nv even sat in a wrx or evo before.. haha.. thinking back, if im 20yrs old n driving gtr sure chiong like mad.. now old liao maybe wont.. hahaha..

W212 is my dad's , im still driving the R35 :) Its a 2nd hand unit tho , bought it last year.

Guest subaru67

Yavi8028 wrote:

W212 is my dad's , im still driving the R35 :) Its a 2nd hand unit tho , bought it last year.

see yr R35 quite heavy on cosmetic mod hor :becky: internals must be too :music:

Guest MercZai

subaru67 wrote:

see yr R35 quite heavy on cosmetic mod hor :becky: internals must be too :music:

maybe previous owner mod 1 , hahaha , what about the "Fa" word on the roof :shocked:

Yavi, you stay in condo near katong ?? haha

Guest Yavi8028

Yup , move into there 1mth ago , my house is under renovation so yea :)

haha... the cosmetic mods were done by me la , the previous owner was an uncle in his 50's , drove the car little and had no mods lol...

Guest eugenetoh

Zack wrote:

fri nite got other plans leh..

how abt this..

we meet earlier at 8.30pm? after that can join the main group till 930 before they move off.. den 930 either can continue join them or go off if got other things on..

how how? who on? if got ppl den we go earlier.. if not later i 1 person.. hahaha..

1. Zack

List

merczai?

heeraj?

ackslk?

jhun_4040?

eugenetoh?

yavi8028?

zjared?

chershen?

javierseow?

newmerc?

vincikwan cant right?

Not forgetting those young at heart

c350?

subaru67?

blackmerc?

6008?

vincemerc?

mark_twain88?

haha if got enough youngster go, ill join

Guest MercZai

ahmad0420 wrote:

I'm 20, but I don't know much about merc and its history, just for the love of cars.

do join us too if you are free :) it doesnt matter , i believe some of us do not know much about car, im one of them.. hehe.. we youngsters are here to learn from all the senior friendly bros :becky:

and we also can learn more on photography from you. haha

Guest eugenetoh

MercZai wrote:

do join us too if you are free :) it doesnt matter , i believe some of us do not know much about car, im one of them.. hehe.. we youngsters are here to learn from all the senior friendly bros :becky:

and we also can learn more on photography from you. haha

so you joining tomorrow?