• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Any youngsters here??

Guest Zack

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zack wrote:

Are there any1 with age 2x or 1x here?

Merc dun appeal only to big bosses with age right? Hopefully not all young ppl go into sciroccos or bmws..

Hi Zack,

yup, there's a young Benzer group here.......no worries you are not alone...

* Blackmercs and 6008 are also young too

cheers

ACSLK wrote:

Hi Zack,

yup, there's a young Benzer group here.......no worries you are not alone...

* Blackmercs and 6008 is just young too

cheers

Thank you bro ! Yup ! I got lesser hair than the rest of them that's all but I'm young alright ! Always young ! Hehehe.....

blackmercs wrote:

Yap both of us 18 years old only!!

Bro . I'm turning 19 soon . :bounce:

Guest blackmercs

6008 wrote:

Thank you bro ! Yup ! I got lesser hair than the rest of them that's all but I'm young alright ! Always young ! Hehehe.....

Bro . I'm turning 19 soon . :bounce:

Orh then I shall called u kor kor liao

Guest Zjared

When I bought I was 29, I just turn 30. Am I considered young? My friends keep critiszing my car, say ah pek car. :censored: Sometimes abit sianz, feel like changing to another model. I drive W212

Zjared wrote:

When I bought I was 29, I just turn 30. Am I considered young? My friends keep critiszing my car, say ah pek car. :censored: Sometimes abit sianz, feel like changing to another model. I drive W212

Dont change! It is a very lovely car. The W212 drives very well on the road, engine quiet and spacious inside. Gives the least problems among the different models from C&C. Easy to get in and out! Your friends must be jealous of you to say it is an old man car :Cry:

Zjared wrote:

Bro . Why bother abt what others say . Most important is that you like your ride . You should feel proud of what you have . Cheers !:becky:

Guest subaru67

Zjared wrote:

they jealous:whistle:

Guest blackmercs

Zjared wrote:

Ask yr frens comes to our gtg we will show them how to mods Mercs car. They will be englighten!! Those days is bcoz many Mercs owner don't bother to mods & getting accessories locally is tough. Even u ask them to add a IU cover they ask u innocently

"will it voids warranty??"

Time have changed, look at our site sponsor & nos of active forum members here. When I brought my CLC before hand over the car already started to mods.. After collection, continue to do the simple mods & all within a month or so. Too bad, bodykits is not available else will change it too.

Inshort, is no longer Ah Pek era!! Is time to rise my Mercs friends & mod it like no tml!!!!

Guest subaru67

blackmercs wrote:

Ask yr frens comes to our gtg we will show them how to mods Mercs car. They will be englighten!! Those days is bcoz many Mercs owner don't bother to mods & getting accessories locally is tough. Even u ask them to add a IU cover they ask u innocently

"will it voids warranty??"

Time have changed, look at our site sponsor & nos of active forum members here. When I brought my CLC before hand over the car already started to mods.. After collection, continue to do the simple mods & all within a month or so. Too bad, bodykits is not available else will change it too.

Inshort, is no longer Ah Pek era!! Is time to rise my Mercs friends & mod it like no tml!!!!

autobots transform...:bounce:

Guest Zjared

Maybe I didn't mod my ride. They feel I should get a coupe, cabriolet or a C class or CLS but not W212. Hahaha. I feel it looks okay to me, very business looking car mah.

Zjared wrote:

I feel it looks okay to me, very business looking car mah.

You are right and I double confirm that with chop ! Because I own a W212 without modding too . Hehehe.....!:becky:

Zjared wrote:

Maybe I didn't mod my ride. They feel I should get a coupe, cabriolet or a C class or CLS but not W212. Hahaha. I feel it looks okay to me, very business looking car mah.

although i think that a coupe or c class looks younger, but what matters most is YOU LIKE IT!! you buy it with your hard earned money FOR YOURSELF and not for others!! :)