• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Any youngsters here??

Guest Zack

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zack wrote:

wow so im not the youngest then.. haha..

sad to say im still living off my parents.. still studying.. what abt u?

got car just drive, doesnt matter whose car, grandparents, parents or GF parent 's car..................

Happy can already..................

cheers

wow.. thats very open minded of you..

some narrow minded people will say things like "useless/ not own car/ etc", but usually, must emphasize the word "usually", those are people who won't make it big..

must be broad hearted and accept and learn from others who are better.. not be stubborn and live in their own well..

the other day heard over the radio abt some1 being interviewed.. the person was ask abt what he thinks when people says that his son is successful only because of his help.. he replied : " everybody depends on their parents right?"

narrow minded ppl will then say "lousy/ depend on parents if not will never be successful" but since they are there and they wanna help, why not? from parents point of view, most of them want the best for their children and wont want them to waste time and effort going the long way (although they can learn valuable experiences along the way)..

one example, (just an assumption, i might be wrong) i think that the boss of sogurt has recieved help from her parents cuz she is the same age as me and now managing more than 1 shop.. *makes me fell lousy :P*

it all boils down to the children whether they can understand it and make use of the help from their parents to help get them to greater heights, or whether they abuse it and becomes useless bums.. *lol*

but those that started off all by their own, i really admire them 101%.. people like adam khoo, etc..

well.. better stop before it gets too naggy and i get banned for ot-ing... hahahaha....

Zack wrote:

some narrow minded people will say things like "useless/ not own car/ etc", but usually, must emphasize the word "usually", those are people who won't make it big..

must be broad hearted and accept and learn from others who are better.. not be stubborn and live in their own well..

the other day heard over the radio abt some1 being interviewed.. the person was ask abt what he thinks when people says that his son is successful only because of his help.. he replied : " everybody depends on their parents right?"

narrow minded ppl will then say "lousy/ depend on parents if not will never be successful" but since they are there and they wanna help, why not? from parents point of view, most of them want the best for their children and wont want them to waste time and effort going the long way (although they can learn valuable experiences along the way)..

one example, (just an assumption, i might be wrong) i think that the boss of sogurt has recieved help from her parents cuz she is the same age as me and now managing more than 1 shop.. *makes me fell lousy :P*

it all boils down to the children whether they can understand it and make use of the help from their parents to help get them to greater heights, or whether they abuse it and becomes useless bums.. *lol*

but those that started off all by their own, i really admire them 101%.. people like adam khoo, etc..

well.. better stop before it gets too naggy and i get banned for ot-ing... hahahaha....

Hi Zack,

understand, point taken...........but what to do nowadays parents need to boost their Ego so got to buy cars for their kids................not just only for the wifey and mistresses.......

cheers

Zack wrote:

you do know adam khoo is from the khoo family, 2nd richest in Singapore ?

EDIT: I am wrong, apparently he is not.

granted his success is from his own hard work.

Anyway, when people call merc ah pek / or towkay car, I take it as a compliment. But the w204s and the w212s certainly don't look ah pek to me !

24 here, hope to see you guys at a get together some time.

Guest subaru67

Zack wrote:

no choice thats life... we cant compared all... sure got ppl better or worst off than u... what matters most u know yrself and dun be SMUG... hahahah be humble and even if u have a car to use but its not paid by yr own ppl will still learn to accept u...:becky:

BTW SO MANY YOUNGSTERS BUT DUN SEE THEM AT OUR MEETUPS>>>> OUR MEETUPS IT SEEMS I AM THE YOUNGEST:becky:

From what I know adam's father quite well to do but didn't splurge a single cent on him.. So all that he have is earned all by himself.. He is inspired by his uncle, who is very rich (top few Singaporean at that time)

Haha I think all too shy? But the 1 next sun I Shld be in malaysia leh so might not be able to go.. I think all the youngsters Shld join the gtg 1 day and show that mercs are not only for ah peks.. Haha

don't worry folks with the way that mercedes design direction is going it looks good for "younger" drivers to come over! i too was one who used to think that merc very ah pek.. not any more! =)

Guest signatureincz

i need to have someone to depend on also!!!! find someone who can pay for my everyting the best!!!! relax n spend money enugf.....

btw i only older than 6008 by 3 mths...

ACSLK wrote:

got car just drive, doesnt matter whose car, grandparents, parents or GF parent 's car..................

Happy can already..................

cheers

Hahahaha, yeah and quit comparing oneself with others because there's no end to this otherwise one will lead a miserable life.