• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

E Class Sedan Reports here (W123,W124,W210,W211,W212, W213)

Guest kepiting1sg

For me, practical uses for Park Assist would be parallel parking only if I feel the space is insufficient w my own parking skills but the system thinks otherwise or a head in perpendicular parking in a relatively tight spot. In the latter case I would usually give the spot a miss since I wouldn't want to leave a scratch/dent in tight spots. There's really few scenarios I'd be using this feature in my case..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi, I am new here and will be collecting my new W213 ride in March. I asked my SE from CnC whether I can fix mobile TV and she will check for me. I am used to watch CNA during traffic jam in my Estima ride. Can anyone advise me on whether it is possible to fix mobile TV ? Thank you 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ice Ice Ice said:

Hi, I am new here and will be collecting my new W213 ride in March. I asked my SE from CnC whether I can fix mobile TV and she will check for me. I am used to watch CNA during traffic jam in my Estima ride. Can anyone advise me on whether it is possible to fix mobile TV ? Thank you 

dun think cnc will do this mod for your ride. 
you may wish to check with elebest or benzline for 3rd party options.

would discourage driver watching news even though during traffic jam.

On 27/12/2018 at 0:22 AM, Ice Ice Ice said:

Hi there I also got the same car and collecting the same period as you! 

• 4 weeks later...

Dear All E Class owners,

Finally Page 1 E Class Owner list finally got updated since the last update in Sep 2017 cos I just switched from W212 to an used W213. :)

If your details in the list are incorrect, or you want to update more information, just drop a line to this thread

Other E Class owners whose names are not in the list and want to be included also drop a line here.

• Like 1

Cheers

I'm a MB Whore! :)

1 hour ago, Ivo said:

Hi, pls add ivo W213. Thank you 

Done Ivo No. 185 on the list

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...

Pg 1 owner list updated!

Cheers