• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Budget Exhaust

Guest 9339

Guest heavenknows

Just bought fm BL 2 chrome exhaust tip and screw on for C180 W204. No mess no fuss 5 min job.

Hey, m1122. Possible to take a couple of pics to show what it looks like? ^-^

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest m1122

Just bought fm BL 2 chrome exhaust tip and screw on for C180 W204. No mess no fuss 5 min job.

Hey, m1122. Possible to take a couple of pics to show what it looks like? ^-^

per below

CIMG0020.jpg

CIMG0010-1.jpg

Guest Clear Vision

Saw similar exhaust at Autobac selling @$89 each. There is a brand stamp on the exhaust but cant remember the brand. If remember correctly, almost certain they are the same as above pic. Not sure if the two exhaust will contact each other and vibrant causing unnecessary noise when engine runnning???.

Guest m1122

Saw similar exhaust at Autobac selling @$89 each. There is a brand stamp on the exhaust but cant remember the brand. If remember correctly, almost certain they are the same as above pic. Not sure if the two exhaust will contact each other and vibrant causing unnecessary noise when engine runnning???.

Tho cannot see in pic there is a small gap so no contact btw the 2 tips. I also tested with engine on and revving also no contact. :clap: B4 this went to a few shops to check out exhause tips and you are absolutely correct - very easy to get the tips but diameter too big so both tips contact each other.

Guest echodeltax

Tho cannot see in pic there is a small gap so no contact btw the 2 tips. I also tested with engine on and revving also no contact. :clap: B4 this went to a few shops to check out exhause tips and you are absolutely correct - very easy to get the tips but diameter too big so both tips contact each other.

WOW!! It looks so perfect and original!!

I always feel that my C180 back so naked without the chrome tip. :P and also it wont seem like i am trying to make my C180 look like a C200.

Thanks for sharing.

How much $$$ is it to get it done?? Do you need to call BL for advance booking??

Guest m1122

WOW!! It looks so perfect and original!!

I always feel that my C180 back so naked without the chrome tip. :P and also it wont seem like i am trying to make my C180 look like a C200.

Thanks for sharing.

How much $$$ is it to get it done?? Do you need to call BL for advance booking??

Cost is $150+gst for 2 tips. John installed for me and took 5 min or less cos just screw tight.......... best to call them to make sure they have stock