• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Budget Exhaust

Guest 9339

Guest 9339

Currently i think only Brabus have the approval from LTA, but need to confirm with bro CBlack as his are Brabus quad, AMG yet to have approval for W204, but anyway i already have the twin AMG on mine.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest angela

Currently i think only Brabus have the approval from LTA, but need to confirm with bro CBlack as his are Brabus quad, AMG yet to have approval for W204, but anyway i already have the twin AMG on mine.

tks for the info, so ur AMG is just the tip of the whole muffler assembly??

any pics? tks again!

Guest angela

Mine are cat back, mob from other model. Cant wait that's why i mob.

i see.. cool.. must have sound really nice...

was really hoping that there is at least an approved aftermarket exhaust for the w204 to prevent those unwanted stops by white ants..

Guest 9339

Someone told me Automeg bkk do have but found out is also a mob from other model. Anyway if you can wait, should be here by year end. It sound good , but there is little vibration cos i also did the high flow cat. There is a those higher cc W204 come in twin exos, so dont think those 'white' will stop you.

Guest angela

Mine are cat back, mob from other model. Cant wait that's why i mob.

WHA!!! NICE bro!! very sweet and OEM looks! clean and nice!

did u actually cut ur rear bumper? and both ends are working?? i believe c200 is just 1 side.. if both are working will u lose ur low end?

u were saying something is gonna get approved year end? is it smiliar to this?

Guest angela

bro, not sure if you can find any LTA approved exhuast for W204, this car still very new.

You can try AMG, Brabus but not approved and you have to apply for it

Sebring, Remus are licensed but not sure if they have for your W204.

ah! this is so sad.. hopefully there would be one soon! c&c shd throw in the AMG exhaust for the AMG package! :devil2: :devil2:

Guest 9339

mysteria ]

Mine are cat back, mob from other model. Cant wait that' wrote:

did u actually cut ur rear bumper? and both ends are working?? i believe c200 is just 1 side.. if both are working will u lose ur low end?

Ya mine both side got air, Had check with mbm, no lost of power as long they split it after cat , if with the AMG exos, those package will cost more than 12k than no 1 will add on.

Guest angela

bro, not sure if you can find any LTA approved exhuast for W204, this car still very new.

You can try AMG, Brabus but not approved and you have to apply for it

Sebring, Remus are licensed but not sure if they have for your W204.

ah! this is so sad.. hopefully there would be one soon! c&c shd throw in the AMG exhaust for the AMG package! :devil2: :devil2:

bro go for it, drive Merc no white ants disturb one.

I drove for 3 years with loud exhuast, another forumer even louder, he took out the cat. when he enter this part of the CTE, you can hear him from the other side. no joke is true.

wah... lambo style?? lol yea.. will think about it.. but its always an ease if the exhaust is approved.. save inspections and road worries.. :angel: :police:

Guest angela

9339 ]

Ya mine both side got air, Had check with mbm, no lost of power as long they split it after cat , if with the AMG exos, those package will cost more than 12k than no 1 will add on.

yea... hmm great, no lost of power.. :thumbsup:

Guest angela

SWEET! :thumbsup:

That's the look I want for my rear.

Will keep a lookout for any used exhaust in the forum. Or can I get MBM to source 1 for me?

I actually saw another W204 C200 with the exact same look that day.

Plate 5111. Wonder if it belongs to anyone here.

9339 ]

Guest angela

Kinda like the amg kit for the w204

looks elegant yet 'aggressive'. I believe the rear diffuser can accomodate the 'twin' pipe look.

Do you know how much and where can we get the kit from?

Tks

kopimonster ]

What are the diffusers available for twin exhaust?

Does it mean I need to change an aftermarket rear bumper?

Tks

bro, wana do exhaust tips, best is, invest in a suitable rear diffuser to complete the looks wrote:

you can try checking our brands like Brabus, Lorinser, Carlsson or even Merc's AMG kits, they should have something suitable for twin exhaust. altho getting a new diffuser or bumper is not mandatory if your existing setup can accomodate your exhaust tips, but having one, will make your tips less "exposed" and gives you are much fuller and sportier look, but thats juz my personal opinion :)

Guest kopimonster

recnalsg ]

Kinda like the amg kit for the w204

looks elegant yet ' wrote:

crk ]

What are the diffusers available for twin exhaust?

Does it mean I need to change an aftermarket rear bumper?

Tks

kopimonster ]

bro, wana do exhaust tips, best is, invest in a suitable rear diffuser to complete the looks wrote:

you can try checking our brands like Brabus, Lorinser, Carlsson or even Merc' wrote:

you might want to give MBM a ring @ 6458-3198 to see if they do it :)

Guest morganoh

Hi 9339,

I had email and pm u regardling about your setup. would like to get more details on it.

Hope to hear from u soon.

anyway my car number plate is 9933. horn me if u happen to see me on the road.

thanks

Morgan Oh

Guest 9339

Hi Morgan, i Had reply you by pm the damage and set up of my exos,anyway is not cheap and crazy ppl like me will do it, dont want to disclose the damage $$$ cost here. Cheers

Well, mine is 9339

Hi 9339, can pm me the damage too?

Tks

Hi Morgan, i Had reply you by pm the damage and set up of my exos,anyway is not cheap and crazy ppl like me will do it, dont want to disclose the damage $$$ cost here. Cheers

Well, mine is 9339

• 6 months later...

Hi 9339,

I'm new to this forum and i love your twin exhaust pipe look. Can pm me the damage and the place to fit it!?

Appreciate it!

Johnski

Hi johnski, :welcome: to the place of POISON.........

Mine is a DIY and 'Rojak' type. Damage is about $2k at that time.

Check out our bro morganoh quad, that's is a ori C63 think should be about $3k now.

• 1 month later...
Guest morganoh

no c180 owners did anything to their exhausts or change tips? Any suggestions to make the tiny twin tips nicer?

U can buy the C200 exhaust tips, I think MBM is selling around $150-200??? including workmanship

After that your car will have the same looks as the C200

Anybody keen, I am. Can band together to get better deal... :pray:

I called and enquired about changing the tips.. its quite expensive for just the tips only.. maybe i'll just wait for a legal muffler then change altogether