• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

W204 Power up

Guest 9339

Anyway, HK side got lots of poison avail for W204 le.

U seen any parts for W204 in any HongKong magazines or u saw it in one of the HongKong shops.

can advice? cos I would really want to buy something from HongKong.

Me hope to get a high flow cat if its avalible for w204

I was ther on Jan but nothing on W204,left my nos with this guys which know 1 of my HK buddy,he told my buddy many parts avail also many kits are avail.Anyway will be there next month to check out, but just afraid might be lots of REP

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Almost decided to sent my car to add on K box,pulley and air filter stuff to gain a little more hp to my ride,can any bro suggest any other better option before i break my piggy bank.TIA

• 2 weeks later...
Guest angela

you can go for the k&n air filter first, enjoy it before proceeding to pulley than intercooler.

you can get it from Mcwell at paya ubi blk 51, you need to wait for 6 to 8 weeks as they don't have in stock.

Mcwell selling their KN filter for C180/200 (E-2011) at abt $140.... Amazon selling it at USD$46...... translates to abt SGD$64... ::)

basket... talk abt SPR being expensive. i already got mine on the way to SPR via vpost - still works out much cheaper. Amazon does not ship K&N overseas citing warranty reasons.. ::) ::) load of bull if u ask me.. more like PRICE CONTROL..

heh.. hope this helps. :)

Guest angela

Thanks Bro Kepiting1sg, had ask for quote and waiting for the damage of poisons.

pls keep me posted. i m also going for big brake kit but just that now i still haven't decided on which 19" rim to get.

for those who cant wait for w204 AMG 4pot brake calipers, i think the only way is to custom make a set of brackets to fit the W204.... or for those even more adventurous, to try and see IF brembo has 4 pot brake kits for W204..... can just try to source & just buy the brembo w204 brackets, by right it should fit with the AMG 4pot calipers - since the AMG 4pots are actually OEM by BREMBO anyways......

just an idea tho

Guest speckie1

GTurismo ]

you can go for the k&n air filter first, enjoy it before proceeding to pulley than intercooler.

you can get it from Mcwell at paya ubi blk 51, you need to wait for 6 to 8 weeks as they don' wrote:

Mcwell selling their KN filter for C180/200 (E-2011) at abt $140.... Amazon selling it at USD$46...... translates to abt SGD$64... ::)

errm....Mcwell leh.....well known lor....personally i never go there for anything except for sight seeing

Guest angela

Dun bother to go to Mcwell... unless you are looking for car decals or hello kitty headrest covers.

The prices of the 'performance parts' there are priced for the ignorant.

For the KNN filter, can try to use Vpost. ie, get Amazon to send to Vpost's US address then Vpost to spore.

• 3 weeks later...