• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Post your rims!

Guest chershen

• 1 month later...

Can advise whats the recommended rim and tire size for 19"?

Staggered and normal setup.

Some shops says its 225 which i tink its really stretching it for 8.5" 19" rims. Just tot 235 is better.

Currently on 18" OZ Energy 8" rims offset 45 with CSC3 225/40 tires.

Guest chiaster

Some shops says its 225 which i tink its really stretching it for 8.5" 19" rims. Just tot 235 is better.

Hey mate, I'm on 19" non-staggered.

BE by Breyton GTS-AV. 19 x 8.5jj. Offset 45. Go with 235/35/19 tyres. I'm on CSC3.

Hope this helps. :)

Guest lightning

BE by Breyton GTS-AV. 19 x 8.5jj. Offset 45. Go with 235/35/19 tyres. I'm on CSC3.

bro Chiaster...when are you changing to 20"? :evil:

Guest Genesis

Hi Bro Chiaster,

I am interest with BE as well and like to know if you have rubbing issue with front 235 size? and any chance for you to post photo of side profile to see how flush it is with wheel of 8.5 width and +45 offset.

TIA

Guest Genesis

Hi Bro Chiaster,

Found your car pics in the forum, nicely flush...great looking

Cheers

Hi Bro Chiaster,

I am interest with BE as well and like to know if you have rubbing issue with front 235 size? and any chance for you to post photo of side profile to see how flush it is with wheel of 8.5 width and +45 offset.

TIA

Regarding 19"s' date=' anybody else on 19"s be it C or E class can attest to the comment that the comfort of the ride is reduced and uncomfortable? Am contemplating upsizing from 18" to 19" but can't decide as don't wish to compromise too much loss of comfort.[/quote']

Hi bro, i'm currently running a C. Have used all 17, 18 and now 19. Looks wise, worlds apart. Performance wise, 19 seems to have a little drag while accelerating and when u let off the accelerator without touching the brakes its slows down faster. Comfort wise, I didn't feel much difference or any comfort compromised. Attached some pics of my old 18s and new 19s

Old 18

DSC03141.jpg

DSC03102-1.jpg

New 19

DSC04460.jpg

DSC04461.jpg

Hope that helped bro!

Regarding 19"s' date=' anybody else on 19"s be it C or E class can attest to the comment that the comfort of the ride is reduced and uncomfortable? Am contemplating upsizing from 18" to 19" but can't decide as don't wish to compromise too much loss of comfort.[/quote']

Hi bro, i'm currently running a C. Have used all 17, 18 and now 19. Looks wise, worlds apart. Performance wise, 19 seems to have a little drag while accelerating and when u let off the accelerator without touching the brakes its slows down faster. Comfort wise, I didn't feel much difference or any comfort compromised. Attached some pics of my old 18s and new 19s

Old 18

New 19

Hope that helped bro!

Hi bro, how about the fuel consumption? Is there any drastic rise with the 19s?

Old 18

New 19

Hope that helped bro!

Hi bro, how about the fuel consumption? Is there any drastic rise with the 19s?

nah not drastic enough for me to notice..

Wats your tire size?

Did you change to 19 because of your AMG BBK?

I'm having that problem soon. Planning to go for AMG BBK but quite reluctant to go 19".

Nice BBK. From Benzline?

Can pm me how much u paid inc installation?

Came across a set of Ultras

19 x 8j offset 35.

Think can clear AMG BBK?

Wats your tire size?

Did you change to 19 because of your AMG BBK?

I'm having that problem soon. Planning to go for AMG BBK but quite reluctant to go 19".

Nice BBK. From Benzline?

Can pm me how much u paid inc installation?

Yup changed Cus of the BBK. even then caliper could not clear so had to put spacers. Tire size 235/35

Bought BBK separate n brought to Autovox to install

how come 19" still need spacer?

i tot all 19 should clear it?

Your rims 19x8.5j offset 45?

haha all original amg can clear...mine chiong amg cannot clear ma. can clear the disc just cannot clear the caliper. kena by abit

just surprised that 19 still need to use spacer.

Cos usually 19 using 8.5j thats already pushing it out compared to the 8j on 18.

Unless your rims are also 8j?

To stay with 18, i ordered API 4pots.

Are your AMG Brembos very bitey?