• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Post your rims!

Guest chershen

Guest NewC180

darkavenger wrote:

Staggered setup is really down to preference. I would think it's fine....

Black rim + red lining ftw! Just ask newc180. Hahaha.

Your memory sibei good. Free pic for you:

23052009048.jpg

23052009047.jpg

bros, my rims are scheduled to arrive next week and i am going to fit them on once they arrive. Will come down for the next la kopi or gtg and u guys can actually see the actual rims. What it seems to me is like an exact replica. 2 available colours. Silver and matt black.

Guest chershen

Wes23 wrote:

bros, my rims are scheduled to arrive next week and i am going to fit them on once they arrive. Will come down for the next la kopi or gtg and u guys can actually see the actual rims. What it seems to me is like an exact replica. 2 available colours. Silver and matt black.

tks, where did u get them and damage pls?

Guest blackmercs

keeptouch wrote:

$2K at ray-s. The replica came with the standard 3 point star cap and I asked them to change to the one with a blue label cap and they said ok! they are very nice!

Swee Swee!! Price includes less trade in stock rims??