• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Post your rims!

Guest chershen

Guest achuafc

chiaster wrote:

thanks, mate... :becky:

the exterior was all done by C&C before i collected my ride... it's the Aerodynamic Package which is offered as an option on their list... includes front apron lips, roof spoiler, boot lid spoiler, rear apron lips, rear diffuser and exhaust tip... unfortunately, i don't remember how much it costs because i didn't have to pay for it... :bounce:

No wonder you are the champion for getting >800km per full tank! This could be 1 of the contributing factor bro. :whistle:

Guest chiaster

Hahaha! No lah! I think all these little pieces do more for aesthetics than what it's name suggests! Hahaha... Maybe the rear diffuser helps a little with the very pronounced fins! :bounce: Anyway, still can't break 812km/tank. Been driving hard lately so I guess there's little chance of bettering my last result... Will update in the other thread when it happens! :becky:

achuafc wrote:

No wonder you are the champion for getting >800km per full tank! This could be 1 of the contributing factor bro. :whistle:

• 1 month later...
Guest tsktsk

guys may i check for your aftermarket rims, what is the offset to make them more flushed to the fender? i am interested in 17" and 18" offsets for w204... is the max +35?

thanks

Guest subaru67

tsktsk wrote:

guys may i check for your aftermarket rims, what is the offset to make them more flushed to the fender? i am interested in 17" and 18" offsets for w204... is the max +35?

thanks

ask yr friendly rim shop will be better:becky:

Guest Demon

bought CR 1/10 today.... the BBS CH-R on BMW and CLS all damn nice coz its concaved coz low offset.. but on W204, 40+ offset... the rim is flat. Not nice le... So stick with Carlsson le.

Guest Demon

SgMerc newbie member NUCKINGFUTS rims.. Post for him since he's too lazy to post pics. Not the same car as the pic posted earlier.... sadly all 3 of us have ended up with the same CR 1/10 rims.

IMG_1740.jpg

Guest chiaster

Whoa... How did you break the rim? The only time I broke mine was years back when I crashed my car... Those were OZ Ultraleggera rims...

mmkm wrote:

Hi Genesis, its factory fitted; I bought it from CnC AMG package. However, I broke 1 pc few months back, got it from MBM for about $1k each without tyre.

Guest subaru67

kirk713 wrote:

This is mine...

Paiseh not very focus on the rims.

Mine is BE by Breyton (Gloss Black 18in)

KirksW2042.jpg

we got got gd taste :becky: ahhahaah mine is hyper silver