• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

La Kopi Session - TCSS

Guest lightning

Guest desmondtoo

6008 wrote:

Bro . Any good location in pasir ris for parking & kopi ?

There's a Kopitiam at Pasir Ris West Plaza. Can park at the MSCP nearby. Unker will be very Happy.:becky:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

desmondtoo wrote:

There's a Kopitiam at Pasir Ris West Plaza. Can park at the MSCP nearby. Unker will be very Happy.:becky:

Then let's make him happy . My parents always teach me to respect the old , love the young . But are we still gonna continue with the 17th la kopi ?

Guest lightning

IMHO... I think no point of having 2 TCSS sessions...lets have it on Fri 18/3@ Pasir Ris since most bros prefer the East...at the same time we can also show respect to our Lao Da (老大)...:becky:

Guest chiaster

There's also this place called "Silvery Moon" inside pasir ris park. It's a standalone cafe/bar/bistro/restaurant/pub/whatever you might call it. They have very good food and cheap drinks. No GST and service charge! I've been there quite a few times already and it's a simple, non-pretentious place to chill out. Parking is readily available just behind the place or there's a bigger open air carpark that's a short 1-minute walk up/down a gentle slope.

Guest desmondtoo

chiaster wrote:

There's also this place called "Silvery Moon" inside pasir ris park. It's a standalone cafe/bar/bistro/restaurant/pub/whatever you might call it. They have very good food and cheap drinks. No GST and service charge! I've been there quite a few times already and it's a simple, non-pretentious place to chill out. Parking is readily available just behind the place or there's a bigger open air carpark that's a short 1-minute walk up/down a gentle slope.

Hey, this place sounds great. Food, drinks and Carpark...:thumb: Bro 6008, what you think?

desmondtoo wrote:

Hey, this place sounds great. Food, drinks and Carpark...:thumb: Bro 6008, what you think?

I have no objection . Anywhere is fine with me . Most importantly is there must have sufficient CP for all our bros . Cheers !

Guest east539

chiaster wrote:

near the beach one ah?

Guest chiaster

Yep, near the beach! Well, not exactly because there are 2 other joints nearer the shoreline than this one. I like this one because it's got a more "cozy" feel to it. But of course, it's up to you guys where you want to go! I'm just adding some ideas. :)

east539 wrote:

near the beach one ah?

Guest chiaster

There's a huge open air carpark at the roundabout and on top of the PA holiday bungalows. We can all park there in a line for bro Desmond to take photos. Swee swee! :)

The carpark behind Silvery Moon is smaller and usually occupied because it's nearer to those 3 joints.

Either how, no worries because the carparks are just 30seconds apart! :)

6008 wrote:

I have no objection . Anywhere is fine with me . Most importantly is there must have sufficient CP for all our bros . Cheers !

chiaster wrote:

There's a huge open air carpark at the roundabout and on top of the PA holiday bungalows. We can all park there in a line for bro Desmond to take photos. Swee swee! :)

The carpark behind Silvery Moon is smaller and usually occupied because it's nearer to those 3 joints.

Either how, no worries because the carparks are just 30seconds apart! :)

Ok bros . I'm ok with this arrangement . Especially got sufficient cp . Cheers to that .

Guest desmondtoo

chiaster wrote:

Swee swee...Onz! The rest bring your camera too...:photo::photo::photo:

Guest east539

chiaster wrote:

Yep, near the beach! Well, not exactly because there are 2 other joints nearer the shoreline than this one. I like this one because it's got a more "cozy" feel to it. But of course, it's up to you guys where you want to go! I'm just adding some ideas. :)

if confirmed la kopi there, i might be able to drop by, coz having meeting at near the Giant hybermart there in the afternoon.

Guest kepiting1sg

Bro 6008!

U wah si!!!!

Queensway, Pasir Ris, JB, GL, as long as it's Friday I will cum and bring camera also to test test new lens......I downgraded my lens......hehehehe!

Think if all Bros agree, let's stick to original site at Queensway (easier for West side bros)

and hope everyone can agree to change it to 18th Mar Friday 3.00 pm.

I no helikopter or pang puay kee!

Other sites - other days la kopi!!!!!