• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

La Kopi Session - TCSS

Guest lightning

Guest lightning

let me start the ball rolling...:music:

since some of us are tied up over weekends with family activities so unable to come for the mthly gtg...a suggestion from another bro, why not we have occasional la kopi session in the afternoon...:becky:

i m sure many of our forumers here are quite "flexible" in the day...so i m kick starting this la-kopi session in conjunction with our Poison King Moderator (Blackmerc), who will be collecting his new Land Rover Freelander 2 this coming Thursday 3/3/2011 at Wearnes Automotive (timing TBC) :hand:

if you are interested to join in...pls indicate your name below...the more the merrier :becky:

VENUE: Mercedes Benz Centre Cafe (Alexandra Rd Showroom)

DATE & TIME: March 3, 2011 Thurs. 3.00pm onwards

1. blackmerc aka Peter

2. jonny7733 aka Jon

3. desmondtoo aka Desmond

4. lightning aka Norman

5. jtang aka Dr Tang

6. 6008 aka Anthony

7. actioneer aka Amos

8. keltanky aka Kelvin

Those who decided to join in last minute...welcome. More the merrier. See you guys.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lightning

Gab wrote:

la kopi in afternoon i cant make it. sigh~ :(

would love to join in an learn more abt this car.

no prob...there is always other time...hopefully we get more to support for la kopi session...we can always move around the venue, if necessary. maybe next time, near your office ....muhahaha :bounce:

Guest lightning

6008 wrote:

Bros . I'm in . Maybe can double confirm location one day before . Thanks !

Great bro that you can make it....will confirm exact timing n location (most likely C&C) later :becky:

kepiting1sg wrote:

Sad! Gotto bring food to the table - exiled in Pleasure Island!!! :Cry::Cry::Cry:

Don't be sad . We see how is the turn out of this kopi session first . If respond good , we try to arrange one on wkend with u . How abt that ?

Guest lightning

thanks Amos for your support. I have already updated the list and let's meet at MB Centre Cafe at 3.00pm this Thurs (3/3/2011). I m just trying to gather some brothers together to chit chat & la kopi abit on a weekday. No specific agenda...just TCSS

All are welcome...:becky:

Guest jonny7733

lightning wrote:

thanks Amos for your support. I have already updated the list and let's meet at MB Centre Cafe at 3.00pm this Thurs (3/3/2011). I m just trying to gather some brothers together to chit chat & la kopi abit on a weekday. No specific agenda...just TCSS

All are welcome...:becky:

noted..3pm( good eat snake time)

MB cafe.......... noted! please note i WILL NOT MOLEST the show room cars!

jonny7733 aka jon

jonny7733 wrote:

jonny7733 aka jon

Hey bro , how abt molesting those showroom girls ? Muahaha.....

desmondtoo wrote:

LOL...you molest 'them':becky:, i see...no touch:nono:LOL

No way bro ! I wouldn't want to go polishing steel bars while you guys enjoy kopi . Haha ....

Guest lightning

jonny7733 wrote:

jonny7733 aka jon

Thanks for your confirmation Jon... Hahaha...in fact...this afternoon we already had a mini la kopi session after our meeting at Benzline...5 participants involved....namely Desmond, Anthony (with 2 bros) and myself :becky:

See you guys on Thur :whistle:

Guest lightning

Gentle Reminder...all kopi kakis remember to meet at Mercedes-Benz Centre Cafe at 3.00pm tomorrow...ALL ARE WELCOME! Those who cannot make it on weekends (for Mthly GTG)....pls feel free to come and join us :becky: newbies, veterans (lao chow) or to-be MB owners...come and support :bounce:

lightning wrote:

Gentle Reminder...all kopi kakis remember to meet at Mercedes-Benz Centre Cafe at 3.00pm tomorrow...ALL ARE WELCOME! Those who cannot make it on weekends (for Mthly GTG)....pls feel free to come and join us :becky: newbies, veterans (lao chow) or to-be MB owners...come and support :bounce:

Roger . Over and out .

Guest lightning

lightning wrote:

let me start the ball rolling...:music:

since some of us are tied up over weekends with family activities so unable to come for the mthly gtg...a suggestion from another bro, why not we have occasional la kopi session in the afternoon...:becky:

i m sure many of our forumers here are quite "flexible" in the day...so i m kick starting this la-kopi session in conjunction with our Poison King Moderator (Blackmerc), who will be collecting his new Land Rover Freelander 2 this coming Thursday 3/3/2011 at Wearnes Automotive (timing TBC) :hand:

if you are interested to join in...pls indicate your name below...the more the merrier :becky:

VENUE: Mercedes Benz Centre Cafe (Alexandra Rd Showroom)

DATE & TIME: March 3, 2011 Thurs. 3.00pm onwards

1. blackmerc aka Peter

2. jonny7733 aka Jon

3. desmondtoo aka Desmond

4. lightning aka Norman

5. jtang aka Dr Tang

6. 6008 aka Anthony

7. actioneer aka Amos

8. keltanky aka Kelvin

Those who decided to join in last minute...welcome. More the merrier. See you guys.

8 confirmed la kopi kakis now...do pop by if you are free :music: