• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

La Kopi Session - TCSS

Guest lightning

Guest lightning

jtang wrote:

Will try to be there. Need to clear my patients fast..haha!

bro...take it easy. work come first...treat your patients with patience :thumb: hahaha...

we will wait for you :becky:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lightning

jonny7733 wrote:

(^%(^$_%^_!$^%_@(*%^ :censored:

last min got _%(&!_@(*^_#^prod' meeting @ 3pm.

sorry guys.....please go ahead!

No problem bro Jon...work come first and there is always another time...do give me a call 8125 7700 if you happen to finished you meeting early....cheers :whistle:

Guest lightning

In spite of the heavy downpour this afternoon..... 7 bros showed out in our very first la kopi tcss session... Great effort :becky:

1. Blackmerc (now white Land Rover)

2. New C180 (rescheduled his mtg to attend)

3. Actioneer (considering the next change)

4. 6008 (in spite of family commitment)

5. Jtang (all the way from Bishan)

6. desmondtoo (early bird)

7. Lightning (my pleasure)

Hope we can organize the next La Kopi Session...somewhere we can drink kopi and look at our cars at the same time....suggestion welcome :music:

Guest desmondtoo

Thanks again Norman, for organizing! I really had a good laugh this afternoon. Our Bros Damn funny type. Great TCSS session!!!

Looking forward for the next one. Bro 6008, has been nominated to swing the next one...:becky::becky::becky:

Guest blackmercs

desmondtoo wrote:

Thanks again Norman, for organizing! I really had a good laugh this afternoon. Our Bros Damn funny type. Great TCSS session!!!

Looking forward for the next one. Bro 6008, has been nominated to swing the next one...:becky::becky::becky:

Yap truly enjoy the TCSS & thanks Norman for the arrangement. bro 6008 is the chosen one, no doubt. His nick will be "Go deep down" :) Infact, we go wearnes, Mercs & PML for free kopi but PML parking is chargeable rite?

All bros that attended the TCSS today . Apologize:hand: for my early departure .

I suggest to meet @

Blk 118 , Commonwealth Link or Kallang KFC for our next TCSS la kopi session .

These 2 places don't have free kopi but at least there are plenty of lots for us to park in a row so that we can look at our cars and talk more details about them . Especially our bro Blackmerc new TOY . I'll bring water & toilet rolls to clean away bird's dropping for the white land rover if we come across any bird that got itchy back side . How abt that bro blackmerc ? Me bro enough ??

Lets say 17th March 2011 , 1500hrs ? Like to hear more suggestion before i post the thread . Paisei , same time like to check my own schedule as i don't want to leave early like today .:becky:

BTW , ALL ARE WELCOME . No matter you attended today's TCSS or not ! THE MORE THE MERRIER !!!!

Guest lightning

good idea to have all our rides park in 1 or 2 rows and bro Desmond can use his DSLR to take some nice shots and post in the forum...

another nice place to consider is the McDonald's @ Queensway #01-580 Ridout Tea Garden S238884... ample car parks lots and plenty of greenery some more...coupon parking though but seldom see Fatimah there...hehehe :becky:

March 17 is 2 weeks from now...mark it on your diary or apply half-day leave if necessary...muhahaha :bounce:

Guest lightning

blackmercs wrote:

17th march

1) blackmercs (take leave if not approve, lim peh resign!! Swee not?)

sibei swee...

2) lightning - will take a full day leave + the next day (Fri) as well :becky:

blackmercs wrote:

17th march

Very swee . But don't need to resign lah . No pay leave is bad enough . Let vote for these 3 location .

1) commonweath Blk 118

2) Kallang KFC

3) Queensway Mcdonalds

all bros pls choose and comment . Thanks !

Guest lightning

6008 wrote:

Very swee . But don't need to resign lah . No pay leave is bad enough . Let vote for those 3 location .

1) commonweath Blk 118 >> fried chicken wings BEST in SG, JB & Batam (coupon parking but can see if Fatimah comes)

2) Kallang KFC >> either half or 1 hr free parking

3) Queensway Mcdonalds >> same as no. 1 except chicken wings :)

my comments above...i m OK with everyone :becky:

Guest desmondtoo

blackmercs wrote:

17th march

lightning wrote:

sibei swee...

2) lightning - will take a full day leave + the next day (Fri) as well :becky:

6008 wrote:

Very swee . But don't need to resign lah . No pay leave is bad enough . Let vote for these 3 location .

1) commonweath Blk 118

2) Kallang KFC

3) Queensway Mcdonalds

Since you guys so 'ON', I'll better Bro Lightning, Full day leave + one day before/after as well...:becky::becky::becky:

4) Blk 40A FC(Foodcourt) Margaret Drive Opp Queentown Library , ground floor corner got nice kopi and MeePoh(Fishball). Two coupon CP by the side.

See location at this link:

http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel_main.php?zonename=Queenstown

[use the '+' on the left side, to magnify to see whole of Queentowns]

Guest NewC180

desmondtoo wrote:

Since you guys so 'ON', I'll better Bro Lightning, Full day leave + one day before/after as well...:becky::becky::becky:

4) Blk 40A FC(Foodcourt) Margaret Drive Opp Queentown Library , ground floor corner got nice kopi and MeePoh(Fishball). Two coupon CP by the side.

See location at this link:

http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel_main.php?zonename=Queenstown

[use the '+' on the left side, to magnify to see whole of Queentowns]

17 March ok for me. Besides Kallang (too far!), I'm fine with any of the other 3 locations.

For option 4), are you talking about the Queenstown hawker centre? It has closed down recently lio!

Guest desmondtoo

NewC180 wrote:

17 March ok for me. Besides Kallang (too far!), I'm fine with any of the other 3 locations.

For option 4), are you talking about the Queenstown hawker centre? It has closed down recently lio!

Huh?!? SOB:Cry: SOB:Cry:... Ok we'll stick with the other 3...:becky:

Guest blackmercs

6008 wrote:

Hey bro , are the cp at mcdonalds easy to park ? If easy at least got air con .

Is easy to park lah!! Just go deep in & hold the brake.

As for the rest of bros are just like me, shy!!

Guest lightning

blackmercs wrote:

secret formula for BOY....:becky:

blackmercs wrote:

Oh bro , can you pls tell me where to buy ? Online wu Bo ? Ppl always complain that I don't have . :becky:

For those bros that attended the tcss yesterday . Pls bear in mind ! My secret formula is copy right ! If you need to use it , pls register at www.Deep&tight6008.com or u can approach me personally and inform me where and when u want to use it . Otherwise you will hear from my lawyer for copy right ! The penalty is cannot use your thingy for 6 months !:tsk: