• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

La Kopi Session - TCSS

Guest lightning

Guest blackmercs

6008 wrote:

For those bros that attended the tcss yesterday . Pls bear in mind ! My secret formula is copy right ! If you need to use it , pls register at www.Deep&tight6008.com or u can approach me personally and inform me where and when u want to use it . Otherwise you will hear from my lawyer for copy right ! The penalty is cannot use your thingy for 6 months !:tsk:

Simi copy rights?? U mean kopi-o-siew-tai rights?? I hardly used my anaconda leh, nowadays mainly for shi shi.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blackmercs wrote:

Simi copy rights?? U mean kopi-o-siew-tai rights?? I hardly used my anaconda leh, nowadays mainly for shi shi.

Oh no . Spoiled Liao spoiled Liao .:shocked:

Guest NewC180

desmondtoo wrote:

Huh?!? SOB:Cry: SOB:Cry:... Ok we'll stick with the other 3...:becky:

OT -> no need to sob, the Hup Kee Fish Ball Noodles now shifted to Mei Ling St Hawker Centre, can still cure your crave there.

NewC180 wrote:

Bluff me one, I see your post immediately wanna click and register, knn website not found. You neber pay domain fees is it? My lawyer say I can sue you for bluffing me.

Members never pay me so I'm broke . No $ to pay domain fee . But u can apply from me personally .

Guest desmondtoo

NewC180 wrote:

OT -> no need to sob, the Hup Kee Fish Ball Noodles now shifted to Mei Ling St Hawker Centre, can still cure your crave there.

Heehee...:becky: Thanks for the info Bro!

Guest desmondtoo

keltanky wrote:

ktm station before they close.

Everyone, Kel's suggestion is great, KTM. Really meaningful and its a great location to photo shoot too!!!

I second!

Guest lightning

desmondtoo wrote:

Everyone, Kel's suggestion is great, KTM. Really meaningful and its a great location to photo shoot too!!!

I second!

definitely a memorable site...good for photo as well...frankly speaking I have never gone instead before...ample parking lots (free??)...place to la-kopi near to our rides...?

what we should do is to list down all these possible locations and we can move around for future session...

bro 6008...what say you?

Guest blackknight

lightning wrote:

definitely a memorable site...good for photo as well...frankly speaking I have never gone instead before...ample parking lots (free??)...place to la-kopi near to our rides...?

what we should do is to list down all these possible locations and we can move around for future session...

bro 6008...what say you?

parking fees is payable!

Guest desmondtoo

Bro 6008, just highlighted to me that, if choose KTM then must go at 2pm and leave before 5pm, 'cos the traffic there is killer.

Post on behalf of 6008:

1. Mac off Queensway

2. Blk 118 Commonwealth Link

3. KTM(starts 2pm)

Please indicate your interest...:becky:

Guest blackmercs

desmondtoo wrote:

Bro 6008, just highlighted to me that, if choose KTM then must go at 2pm and leave before 5pm, 'cos the traffic there is killer.

Post on behalf of 6008:

1. Mac off Queensway

3. KTM(starts 2pm)

Yap KTM is out.

Mac at science center, free parking.

desmondtoo wrote:

Post on behalf of 6008:

1. Mac off Queensway

3. KTM(starts 2pm)

Hi bros ,

Finally found access to web . I'll go for (Macs at Queenway) . As for KTM , I've got bad experience . Jammed on that short stretch for 1 hr . Pls indicate ur prefered location so that we can confirm location for coming la kopi & tcss session .

Bear in mind ! All are welcome ! Open for all SGMERC kakis . With or without car !

Guest lightning

I go for McDonald Queensway...parking is almost "free" if Fatimah on duty is not so on the ball...hehehe or at worst, put a 50cts coupon :becky:

Nice greenery...good for photo taking too....quite central and no worry about traffic jam...:music:

Ok guys . If there are no further objection to mcdonalds Queensway then I'll start the thread after this Sunday 06/03/11 . La kopi & tcss will be on 17/03/11 , Thursday , 3pm at above mentioned location . Give me ur opinion asap bro .

Guest NewC180

6008 wrote:

Ok guys . If there are no further objection to mcdonalds Queensway then I'll start the thread after this Sunday 06/03/11 . La kopi & tcss will be on 17/03/11 , Thursday , 3pm at above mentioned location . Give me ur opinion asap bro .

Onz for me.

If I pilot that day, the most I'll come here and post, "Paiseh bros, something crop up suddenly, can't make it", LOL!

Guest blackmercs

6008 wrote:

Swee!! On you!!

Guest Harsh

6008 wrote:

hey guys i am new member would also like to join..

Harsh wrote:

hey guys i am new member would also like to join..

Hi . I'm pretty new here too . Not yet full month just like how my bros described abt me . However I was asked to start the ball rolling this round . We welcome you to join us . Pls look out for la kopi thread at event column next week to fill in your name . Thank you fellow newbie .

NewC180 wrote:

Onz for me.

If I pilot that day, the most I'll come here and post, "Paiseh bros, something crop up suddenly, can't make it", LOL!

Bro , you got to have pilot license to be pilot . So don't . Hard to handle plane . Let's catch up to make up what I had missed on the last session which I left early . Cheers !:becky:

blackmercs wrote:

Swee!! On you!!

Swee . Don't forget my rides . Understand it's an open air cp . I'll bring water and toilet rolls to clean bird droppings for your white suv . But I'll not clear tissues on your roof for you !! Haha !!! Eee .... Sticky sticky .:bounce:

Guest NewC180

6008 wrote:

Bro , you got to have pilot license to be pilot . So don't . Hard to handle plane . Let's catch up to make up what I had missed on the last session which I left early . Cheers !:becky:

How you know I no have license? Hahaha! Ask blackmercs he'll tell you my story.

Aiya, me usually steady one, say cum will cum one, won't pilot la. Eh, usually, hehe.

NewC180 wrote:

How you know I no have license? Hahaha! Ask blackmercs he'll tell you my story.

Aiya, me usually steady one, say cum will cum one, won't pilot la. Eh, usually, hehe.

Haha . I don't really know abt u having pilot license . But I know bro blackmerc have helicopter license . Haha ....:becky: