• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

My 212

Guest DIY_merc

Guest lightning

DIY_merc wrote:

The area near my cupholder in W212 starts to "peel" off skin.

Any remedy ? :Cry:

Time to change car liao...the new CLS is quite nice... or wait for the new S-Class or maybe the new ML :lol:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DIY_merc

blackmercs wrote:

Yes!! Sticker or get Robson to C/F. Sweaty palm is the cause or did u do notti stuffs inside the car?

no lah. Family man no time to la kopi where got time to notti in car :shocked:

Suspect use wrong liquid agent to clean it or i use to put iphone leading against the side everytime so wear and tear loh. :becky:

yes thinking of c/f or sticker but haven't done b 4. Not sure which is better. c/f a bit too sporty if can get the same type of black wood as my panel will do. Any suggestion ?

Guest DIY_merc

lightning wrote:

Time to change car liao...the new CLS is quite nice... or wait for the new S-Class or maybe the new ML :lol:

a bit of scratch need to change car a bit over do. I still have my deep scratch on the car side no time to settle too. :whistle:

Guest lightning

DIY_merc wrote:

a bit of scratch need to change car a bit over do. I still have my deep scratch on the car side no time to settle too. :whistle:

confirmed, chopped & signed...double confirm again...you need to change car liao... :pound:

Guest blackmercs

DIY_merc wrote:

no lah. Family man no time to la kopi where got time to notti in car :shocked:

Suspect use wrong liquid agent to clean it or i use to put iphone leading against the side everytime so wear and tear loh. :becky:

yes thinking of c/f or sticker but haven't done b 4. Not sure which is better. c/f a bit too sporty if can get the same type of black wood as my panel will do. Any suggestion ?

Usually ahem family man are notti ahem. Single ppl like me must be notti else what's the point being single?? But age catching up notti also no strength!! Haiz

I think you shld check with parallel importer dealer & ask them for a quote for this part. If there is stock just direct replacement. After that please ask yr xxxx to put on gloves hor.

blackmercs wrote:

What's happen bro vincemerz? So fast change car? Steady bro, we will miss u. Next ride coupe with sunroof? Mercs or VW?

Maybe change to 7G model .

Guest blackmercs

desmondtoo wrote:

Hmm...his mileage lower than mine. Should I change to white...:confused:

MTL swap yr engine over then both of u go to LTA to apply for change of car color. Simple!!!

Guest lightning

you all very bad...OT until like that...TS is bro DIY_Merc showing his ride and all his mod...now become a thread for selling Vincemerc 's E-Cab :fish: