• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

My 212

Guest DIY_merc

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DIY_merc

lightning wrote:

nice w212 with c207 grille...swee until bo bay chow (no horse run) liao...:becky:...next stop will be the tyre shop for new rims...hahaha :whistle:

model after these :becky:

model1a.jpg

model2iw.th.jpg

Guest blackmercs

DIY_merc wrote:

Thank you blackmerc. Show your ride leh

Got leh, at E Class folder under my cheapo mods!! I must said yr mod on grille is sibei good. One of e best mod for a sedan, cheap & nice!!!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest kepiting1sg

Welcome :welcome: to the forum.

Hope U enjoy your stay here!

Notice the VRN is from another country, may we know where are U located pls?

Nice pictures of your W212 Coupe!

Wow! Lowered suspension, quad exos, tinted out rear lamps & probably the front too, BBK Front & Rear? What brakes?

20" rims?......using so little rubber probably save U lots.....hahaha!:becky:

hahaha yea im singaporean studying in US... lol... the mods can do in singapore also... Painted the Front grille gloss black... painted tail and headlights (diddnt like the tinted film drop)..

20 inch mono block rims, im sure can order online. the brakes not BBK hahaha... just painted calipers,no money afford BBK. vinyl all chrome parts and debadged with resonator delete, replaced by x-pipe and magnaflow mufflers.

Guest blackmercs

kongzz wrote:

hahaha yea im singaporean studying in US... lol... the mods can do in singapore also... Painted the Front grille gloss black... painted tail and headlights (diddnt like the tinted film drop)..

20 inch mono block rims, im sure can order online. the brakes not BBK hahaha... just painted calipers,no money afford BBK. vinyl all chrome parts and debadged with resonator delete, replaced by x-pipe and magnaflow mufflers.

Yalor I thought simi mod!! Wait till u see my King cobra mod then u realize the rest is nothing!! :)

btw, check out luxury4play.com lotsa nice modded cars too look at... can see california car meet events also.... pawn SG like mad mannnnn... gt those LA to LV cruise.... all lambo/ferrari/europeans... niceee...

kongzz wrote:

btw, check out luxury4play.com lotsa nice modded cars too look at... can see california car meet events also.... pawn SG like mad mannnnn... gt those LA to LV cruise.... all lambo/ferrari/europeans... niceee...

Of course lah, down here nowhere to drive to & community not so beeg. :becky: Have fun and keep good memories. :becky:

kepiting1sg wrote:

Unker eyes are old, lao hua but lemme guess!

CF Tire valve or aft mkt TPMS?....muhahaha!:becky:

At first glance I thought COBRA HEAD steering wheel knob for lorlee chia..

post-junkyard.jpg

BUT... yes unker with lau hwa yen still can see chun chun it's a tire valve cap muahahaha

:bounce:

Guest kepiting1sg

lightning wrote:

Ya...I was wondering what is it too...unker steady good eyesight...better than mine...bifocus, lau hwa, shortsighted...you name it....muhahaha :Cry:

his giveaway was his "tri-spoke" swee swee boh chow chwee reems!....hahaha! ak cually thought it was a CF Golf Tee....hehehe!:Cry:

• 1 month later...
Guest DIY_merc

lightning wrote:

Wow...damn chio now...with special lock nut some more :thumb: blend in so well with your coupe front grille...:whistle:

Thank you lightning and for your posion few k less liao :Cry:

When are you changing your front grille too :becky:

slide1hj.jpg