• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

My 212

Guest DIY_merc

Guest lightning

DIY_merc wrote:

Thank you lightning and for your posion few k less liao :Cry:

When are you changing your front grille too :becky:

slide1hj.jpg

Most important you must feel good about it...few k you can make back in just a few hours (min)...:becky:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lightning

Will.i.am wrote:

Hey DIY,

It certainly looks more complete now. Goes well with your front grille. Nice meeting you by the way =)

hello bro Will.i.am aka BEP...can u post pics your new rims also...after passing your DNA to bro DIY? :becky:

Guest DIY_merc

Will.i.am wrote:

Hey DIY,

It certainly looks more complete now. Goes well with your front grille. Nice meeting you by the way =)

Thank you William and hope you like your new rims too ! :bounce:

Guest lightning

kepiting1sg wrote:

Glad to be a one of the matchmaker!

Congrats guys!

17" to 18"

18" to 19" or to 18" forge.....hahaha...we shall see!

ya man...now we are triplets...w212.. E250CGI (all black some more) with 18" AMG IV Rims liao... looking for more to join us :becky:

Guest DIY_merc

lightning wrote:

ya man...now we are triplets...w212.. E250CGI (all black some more) with 18" AMG IV Rims liao... looking for more to join us :becky:

Poison king looking for more victims :fish:

Guest Will.i.am

lightning wrote:

hello bro Will.i.am aka BEP...can u post pics your new rims also...after passing your DNA to bro DIY? :becky:

Here you go;

IMG_0071.JPG

By the way, thanks for matchmaking us, Kepiting!

Guest Will.i.am

kepiting1sg wrote:

KNS! Your cabrio also black what!

So damn fierce too lah!.....hahahaha!:becky:

Ha! Think that's what Blackmerc is trying to put through. Haha... By the way BlackMerc, were you at Kian Ann Engineering yesterday? Coz I saw a damn fierce black cabrio (w/black rims) parked at the premise.

Thanks for the thumbs up, guys! Still long way to go in achieving the 'look' I want!

Guest blackmercs

Will.i.am wrote:

Ha! Think that's what Blackmerc is trying to put through. Haha... By the way BlackMerc, were you at Kian Ann Engineering yesterday? Coz I saw a damn fierce black cabrio (w/black rims) parked at the premise.

Thanks for the thumbs up, guys! Still long way to go in achieving the 'look' I want!

Yest? Maybe!! Err my rims color is chrome but might look like black coz didn't clean it :).

• 2 weeks later...
Guest desmondtoo

blackmercs wrote:

Damn fierce!! Black color? One of the best looking cabrio!!

kepiting1sg wrote:

KNS! Your cabrio also black what!

So damn fierce too lah!.....hahahaha!:becky:

I Like...'cos my ride oso Black... Wahahahaha...:clap2:

Guest blackmercs

desmondtoo wrote:

I Like...'cos my ride oso Black... Wahahahaha...:clap2:

Hahaha most of us are black, this gtg all Black car park at one corner :). Wanna see how many blacks in the forUm!! Shld starts a poll?

Guest DIY_merc

I found some old unused Autoglym polishing agents for tyre, seats, external paint works and etc. Think like at least a few years old already. Can still use or don't take the risk and cut loss ( throw ) ???

Guest kepiting1sg

DIY_merc wrote:

I found some old unused Autoglym polishing agents for tyre, seats, external paint works and etc. Think like at least a few years old already. Can still use or don't take the risk and cut loss ( throw ) ???

Mr Lee,

IMHCCBO, dun use them for yr leather seats or paint work.

Not worth the "risk" lah!

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...