• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

My new SLK200 from a Parallel importer.

Guest SgLaKsa

Guest SgLaKsa

Hi Titan,

Great to hear that u r also interested in SLK :D I've forgotten the name of the company. Will look for the paperwork which i keep in my car and let you know :)

Ben Koh (sglaksa)

By the way, what's your present ride? Just curious :punk1:

Sent 3 PM to you but it didn't appear in my outbox so i thought u might not receive the PM. No choice but to post reply here ;)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SgLaKsa

Hi SgLaKsa,

I am new to the forum.

One question for you. Is your new SLK200 the new facelift?

No bro, the new facelift model will only arrive on June or July so i think no one should have it yet, i guess ;) What about you?? :)

Guest Titan

To All New SLK Member.

Come down to our this month 25th May Sunday meetup, let our old SLK member show or posion you their mods.

Don't be shy o.k.

Our meetup start at 4.30pm and end around 6.30pm follow by a simple dinner.

During our meetup, we provide table & chairs, serve drinks and tit bits.

Come on down, we like to be your friend.

Hi Kompressor,

Have yet to get the SLK, am looking around for a good deal. Thanks for the invite but I'll be asking for trouble if I head down to meet all the posion masters... hehehe :tongue1:

Anyway I have been on the net to look c look c and already kana self posion. :surrender:

Guest Cklasse

To All New SLK Member.

Come down to our this month 25th May Sunday meetup, let our old SLK member show or posion you their mods.

Don't be shy o.k.

Our meetup start at 4.30pm and end around 6.30pm follow by a simple dinner.

During our meetup, we provide table & chairs, serve drinks and tit bits.

Come on down, we like to be your friend.

Yes Yes....all SLK owners and soon to be owners, please join us for the poison. See what can be done on the car. :devil2:

Guest Small

To All New SLK Member.

Don't be shy o.k.

I be There :clap: !!!! Hee Hee. Wanna know more abt how to mod my new slk. lol

Guest Otsego

Small ]

To All New SLK Member.

Don' wrote:

I be There :clap: !!!! Hee Hee. Wanna know more abt how to mod my new slk. lol

Get ur claws asap man! :ninjaturtle:

Guest Titan

Kompressor ]

To All New SLK Member.

Don' wrote:

Bro, you need to come doen look c look c the real stuff.

Have no SLK yet... so can I come down with my "small humble black beauty" or not? :batman:

Guest SgLaKsa

Bro, sure you can even if you take a cab down.

We welcome member with any ride they own or drive.

I am a sister lah not bro :-*

Don't lie huh :whip2: manna ada girl got guy's name leh :tazzie: :bootyshake:

Guest Cklasse

Titan ]

To All New SLK Member.

Don' wrote:

Bro, you need to come doen look c look c the real stuff.

Have no SLK yet... so can I come down with my "small humble black beauty" or not? :batman:

Black Beauty? must be a Bat Mobile.. :spiderman:

Guest Gene

Hi everyone!

I am new to this site, kind off... last time was using 2uned.com till one of the SLK member told me so... hai... lost touch.

Anyway, I saw there will be a meet up session. I will be there.

I have a SLK Tellurim silver and I have it all mod at MBM.... No regrets .... the power and the drive is great.

Kbox kit

sprint booster

AMG 6pot/4pot brakes

19" rim

C230 supercharger

vario rood module(can activate roof while the car is moving ... as long as below 60km/hr)

4-1 header

2 high flow cat

amg exhaust

bilstein coilover suspension

there use to be a slk group ... I hope to see the old member regroup.

see ya!

Guest SgLaKsa

Hi everyone!

I am new to this site, kind off... last time was using 2uned.com till one of the SLK member told me so... hai... lost touch.

Anyway, I saw there will be a meet up session. I will be there.

I have a SLK Tellurim silver and I have it all mod at MBM.... No regrets .... the power and the drive is great.

Kbox kit

sprint booster

AMG 6pot/4pot brakes

19" rim

C230 supercharger

vario rood module(can activate roof while the car is moving ... as long as below 60km/hr)

4-1 header

2 high flow cat

amg exhaust

bilstein coilover suspension

there use to be a slk group ... I hope to see the old member regroup.

see ya!

Hi Gene,

:surrender: :o you must have spent a bomb man :bboyspin: Wish i can afford all those too :banghead: Is yours a 200? There will be quite a few new SLKs going too, anyway i only know 3 including myself (shox87, 2 mercie 2 and myself SgLaKsa :3some: :D ). Another 2 guys had booked their SLK280 and they will be going too (Andlee and Small :swduel: ) One more forummer is interested to get a SLK soon and he/she will also be attending (Titan :afro:)

We'll all see ya there ya :welcome:

P.S Will you give me a ride to show the power of your Mods??? :tongue1:

Ben aka SgLaKsa

Guest angela

hi,

i am not a merc owner. currently, driving a Mini. thinking of getting the new SLK 200 or the entry level TT. would need you guys' advice. will try to attend the meet up session this month.

cheers!!!!!!

Guest SgLaKsa

Hi 353,

Come join us for this coming meetup on the 25th May :thumbsup: many SLK fans (with or w/o SLK now) are going for this meetup so don't miss it :clap:

See ya,

Ben aka SgLaKsa ;)

Guest shox87

hi,

i am not a merc owner. currently, driving a Mini. thinking of getting the new SLK 200 or the entry level TT. would need you guys' advice. will try to attend the meet up session this month.

cheers!!!!!!

bro. i think the SLK would be the better choice. as for the tt, its a soft-top whereas the SLK is a hard-top.

this sound-insulation would be much much better. but i think it would be best to test drive both cars to get a good feel bout the car. :)

but i would strongly recommend the SLK. :yumyum:

Guest 2 Mercie 2

Hi Gene,

:surrender: :o you must have spent a bomb man :bboyspin: Wish i can afford all those too :banghead: Is yours a 200? There will be quite a few new SLKs going too, anyway i only know 3 including myself (shox87, 2 mercie 2 and myself SgLaKsa :3some: :D ). Another 2 guys had booked their SLK280 and they will be going too (Andlee and Small :swduel: ) One more forummer is interested to get a SLK soon and he/she will also be attending (Titan :afro:)

We'll all see ya there ya :welcome:

P.S Will you give me a ride to show the power of your Mods??? :tongue1:

Ben aka SgLaKsa

hey ben, nvr come see this thread before.... come only see what :3some: hehehehe naughty naughty :bootyshake: :sex: :-* but shox87 "brother" will be there lar! cannot anyhow anyhow ok... :whip2:

okie...... i'll be more than happy to meet both the "old" and new slk members... kekeke :)

Guest SgLaKsa

2 Mercie 2 ]

Hi Gene,

We' wrote:

hey ben, nvr come see this thread before.... come only see what :3some: hehehehe naughty naughty :bootyshake: :sex: :-* but shox87 "brother" will be there lar! cannot anyhow anyhow ok... :whip2:

okie...... i'll be more than happy to meet both the "old" and new slk members... kekeke :)

oh oh kana caught red handed :-[ kekeke :punk1: alright babe, see ya there at 4.30pm :rockon:

Guest Gene

Dear all SLK going-to-be-owners......

Yes I spent a bomb... small bomb here and there la... all add up to big bomb...over 2 years period

In fact I didn't spend all in one go..... I did the reverse way.... the first thing i did was...

Kbox... then...

sprint booster... then

header... then....

amg exhaust....

2 high flow cat.....

... then find out that the stock brake cannot take it.... too much power for the car... brake feels spongy....then I add the amg brake...

.... so got to change the stock 17" rim to 19" in order to fit in the brakes... so go order the rim and MBM install the brake....

... then i feel the car is in control..... (frankly, before i poison my car, I already felt the brake is like sponge)

..... after the rim and brake... I add the roof vario module(very very useful... chicks will love it).... then....

c230 super chrager...(WAH!.... this one you can feel the G-force man!!!).... then....

2 months ago... i add the bilstein coilover.....

If you intend to poison it... rim and brake first ... then you add the performance components.... i add each items after a few months... you get to learn more on the capability and how it behaves and not too 'shiong' on the wallet.... :yumyum:

after all these, you might get a few speeding tickets, some stone chips on bonnet(too fast la) and fast worn out tyres.... but what is all these when you drive fast or cruise topless... the feeling is :clap:.....

by the way, mine is slk 200.... I dyno it and the result is 255bhp.... 320Nm torque.... (original 163bhp, 240Nm)... i estimate can achieve 5.8s from 0 ~ 100km/hr

Working with mbm guys is a breeze.... everytime do swei swei for you.... (i believe many people can attest to that)

I am not an asethetic person when it comes to car... it looks very normal but the inside is pack with power.... you wwill get other cars wanting to race with you... FUN ....

Once you decided to poison your slk.... please do the brake first and rim first....

Guest Otsego

Dear all SLK going-to-be-owners......

Yes I spent a bomb... small bomb here and there la... all add up to big bomb...over 2 years period

In fact I didn't spend all in one go..... I did the reverse way.... the first thing i did was...

Kbox... then...

sprint booster... then

header... then....

amg exhaust....

2 high flow cat.....

... then find out that the stock brake cannot take it.... too much power for the car... brake feels spongy....then I add the amg brake...

.... so got to change the stock 17" rim to 19" in order to fit in the brakes... so go order the rim and MBM install the brake....

... then i feel the car is in control..... (frankly, before i poison my car, I already felt the brake is like sponge)

..... after the rim and brake... I add the roof vario module(very very useful... chicks will love it).... then....

c230 super chrager...(WAH!.... this one you can feel the G-force man!!!).... then....

2 months ago... i add the bilstein coilover.....

If you intend to poison it... rim and brake first ... then you add the performance components.... i add each items after a few months... you get to learn more on the capability and how it behaves and not too 'shiong' on the wallet.... :yumyum:

after all these, you might get a few speeding tickets, some stone chips on bonnet(too fast la) and fast worn out tyres.... but what is all these when you drive fast or cruise topless... the feeling is :clap:.....

by the way, mine is slk 200.... I dyno it and the result is 255bhp.... 320Nm torque.... (original 163bhp, 240Nm)... i estimate can achieve 5.8s from 0 ~ 100km/hr

Working with mbm guys is a breeze.... everytime do swei swei for you.... (i believe many people can attest to that)

I am not an asethetic person when it comes to car... it looks very normal but the inside is pack with power.... you wwill get other cars wanting to race with you... FUN ....

Once you decided to poison your slk.... please do the brake first and rim first....

Hi gene, i send my unspray bodykit to mbm. how good are their sprayjob?

later the colour different from body how?... :banghead:

btw issit all right to have a ride in ur slk to feel ur mods?

i am getting poison!! :death:

Guest shox87

omg gene. ur MODs sound damn fierce! 255BHP. and 340Nm of torque... hear already also :banghead:

hope to see u at this month's meetup too. :yumyum: