• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

W204 bodykits

Guest angela

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest richardtaysh

wow.. replica also 14k??? i wonder how much is the real one..

The $14k is the real thing. Replica cost US$1,600 + US$300 (Freight).

I think I will go for the replica. Any idea where will be a good place to install + spray paint???

Guest ehwwong

plenty of choices actually..

call MBM or Benzline to check the prices!

There may be other places that can do but i am not sure.. maybe black widow can contribute?

CALLING cheapo king???

Guest blackmercs

There may be other places that can do but i am not sure.. maybe black widow can contribute?

CALLING cheapo king???

Simi tachi, for replica some workshop will not wan to do it bcoz of the kits materials. If super cheapo material, spraying is the issue, apart from this, fitment is one of the reason too. Aiya no worries lah, for that price if cant be done hang it on the wall as a display lor. No worries di.

But i m quite sure, some of the painters will wanna do it, get the kits first will help u to find one workshop to do the job.

Guest richardtaysh

Bro richardtaysh :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: to SGMERC, enjoy your stay and glad that you had started to injecting poison yourself :clap:

I did check on this price last year....$14K without the rear spoiler , it look more like EVO with the spoiler.

http://www.wald.co.jp/parts_acce/carrange/benz/c_class/w204/w204.html#

The real thing is quite expensive wor! $14k. The one that I've seen is a Wald replica. Cost US$1,600. Since it's a replica, I think they can custom the spoiler. Had email the vendor about the customisation.

Oh....also heard from my friend that some shops in JB do custom body kits, etc. That can be another option.

Guest richardtaysh

CALLING cheapo king???

Simi tachi, for replica some workshop will not wan to do it bcoz of the kits materials. If super cheapo material, spraying is the issue, apart from this, fitment is one of the reason too. Aiya no worries lah, for that price if cant be done hang it on the wall as a display lor. No worries di.

But i m quite sure, some of the painters will wanna do it, get the kits first will help u to find one workshop to do the job.

Haha! I am checking with the vendor additional details....If all sounds okay, I'll purchase a set.

Also finding alternatives like some custom body kits from JB. It is my colleague's relative that's doing it. Also checking info on that!

Guest 9339

Actually this rear can fix Twin, quad or single, just need to cut it.

Is from a dealer which office in HK, factory in China.

Risk , No Risk , Risk , No Risk........

Guest 9339

our motto is... MAI TU LIAO, MAI TAN LIAO... order!!!

Hahaaa.. MTL.... Who ever need the contact, let me know i PM to you.

Guest richardtaysh

Ei!! Beri the nice!!!

So, u import that kit in, then arrange for some local workshop for installation n spray painting?

btw, is the contact person called Wesley? Anyway, can PM me the contact?

Guest 9339

Ei!! Beri the nice!!!

So, u import that kit in, then arrange for some local workshop for installation n spray painting?

btw, is the contact person called Wesley? Anyway, can PM me the contact?

Wow, very very good rate man.....front, back, side n side and trunk? :clap:

(MTL)

True that is a very good price even it is replica.......

But no one deal with this Wesley b4, even HK MB forum got no comment on this dealer....

Guest NewC180

9339, me going HK for holidays end of next week. If you guys want, I can go over to the shop and check them out. Let me know the details if you have.

I'm not going to get the bodykit, but can check for you guys, no problem.

Guest kinky74

9339, me going HK for holidays end of next week. If you guys want, I can go over to the shop and check them out. Let me know the details if you have.

[/quote

Bro can check the carbon mirror housing if you are there

Guest NewC180

[/quote

Bro can check the carbon mirror housing if you are there

Are yu referring to the new mirrors or the older ones. For the older ones, I think they do have it there, and I will check it our. Have not seen any CF covers for the new mirrors though.

Guest richardtaysh

Cool!! If you dun mind can check for me? He quote me US$1600 for the Wald kit. I request for my own freight forwarder who will pay Cash on Collection. He's not keen and wants payment in advance.

Sounds fishy to me.

Guest NewC180

Cool!! If you dun mind can check for me? He quote me US$1600 for the Wald kit. I request for my own freight forwarder who will pay Cash on Collection. He's not keen and wants payment in advance.

Sounds fishy to me.

OK, give me the shop's address & tel no, I'll try to drop by and check out the shop for you.

Sounds fishy to me too.

Guest ehwwong

Sounds fishy to me.

richard, which kangtow that the freight forwarder can do cash on collection? i like it, very secure!