• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

W204 bodykits

Guest angela

Guest NewC180

unker.... :whip2:

i already overspend within the last 13 days of getting my car liao... need to eat "wind" for the rest of the month.. haha

Ah Wong, if you wanna take out your AMG kit I chop first ok... don't happily go and trade it in har....

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NewC180

Alamak.... me so sad now... sob sob....

In that case, don't change to Brabus la, your AMG kit very chio mah... why waste money????

Hehehe... me wicked one...

Guest ehwwong

brabus don't sell the bullit bodykit that is why i went for the normal one. the expressions sport bodykit also very chio.

yap, you are my idol.. :)

i drool over your car pictures all the time!

Guest CBlack

brabus don't sell the bullit bodykit that is why i went for the normal one. the expressions sport bodykit also very chio.

this is what Cblack is talking about!! hehehe make all you guys Drool!!

c-w204-05-C.jpg

c-w204-06-C.jpg

c-w204-07-C.jpg

the bonnet alone is about EUR3.5k excluding shipping :tongue1:

Guest ehwwong

lai lai lai... bidding time... hehe

just kidding lah... no plans to let go now unless Cblack wanna join me and import the expression DTM kit... whawhhaw... then he can auction his brabus kit too... hehe

Guest kinky74

anyone know if c63 sideskirtung can fix on our amg kit? are C63 amg kit for the side and back the same as our W204 amg kit? i know hte front is different.....

Guest ehwwong

:welcome: to SGMERC..

hi richard, are you driving a W204 too? :)

come and join us in our monthly GTG! remember to check out the mod thread for W204 too.. :evlaugh:

why not post the link and the experts here can advise for the body kit!

Guest kepiting1sg

Hi! Saw a HK vendor in Alibaba site selling Wald kits at US$1,600 + US$300 (freight). Any idea if it is worth buying?

:welcome: :welcome: Welcome Richard!!! :welcome: :welcome:

Come & join us in our monthly GTG on the last Sunday of each mth at Kallang Stadium Car Park F 4.30pm to 6.30 pm.

Our next GTG is next Sunday 31st May - Pls. come & join us there.

Enjoy your stay with us!!!! :thumbsup:

Becareful of buying from Alibaba sites which most of us are not familiar with. :ninja:

Guest richardtaysh

Hi! Saw a HK vendor in Alibaba site selling Wald kits at US$1,600 + US$300 (freight). Any idea if it is worth buying?

:welcome: :welcome: Welcome Richard!!! :welcome: :welcome:

Come & join us in our monthly GTG on the last Sunday of each mth at Kallang Stadium Car Park F 4.30pm to 6.30 pm.

Our next GTG is next Sunday 31st May - Pls. come & join us there.

Enjoy your stay with us!!!! :thumbsup:

Becareful of buying from Alibaba sites which most of us are not familiar with. :ninja:

Hi Guys!

Yup! I've just got my C200 (W204) from C&C last week.

Okie Okie....! Last Sunday of each month! Can't join for 31 May one. Wife just delivered (last week as well. ;D )

Will join u folks for June.

Guest richardtaysh

:welcome: to SGMERC..

hi richard, are you driving a W204 too? :)

come and join us in our monthly GTG! remember to check out the mod thread for W204 too.. :evlaugh:

why not post the link and the experts here can advise for the body kit!

The weblink:

http://www.alibaba.com/product-free/104295018/W_style_body_kit_for_Benz.html

Most likely replica..... (Hehehe...but I dun mind lah, considering the price).

But not sure reliable or not. Scully it is a con job. Even not con job..... Not sure if it will fit nicely or not leh.