• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

W204 bodykits

Guest angela

Guest CBlack

What about this.....$3200, Front , Rear bumper, side skirt and Trunk Spoiler

DSC_0384S1.jpg

DSC_0416S1.jpg

i think it a good deal :thumbsup: go for it all bros who are thinking of adding bodykit :la: if this deal was available when i got my brabus bodykit, i would have got this instead. save me a lot of $$$$$ :banghead:

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ehwwong

if go for the walds kit, still got spare change to install C63 or Brembo BBK :tongue1:

but then you won't have the small little ah beng UFO light to welcome you everytime you come to the car mah... muahahaha

Guest richardtaysh

9339, me going HK for holidays end of next week. If you guys want, I can go over to the shop and check them out. Let me know the details if you have.

I'm not going to get the bodykit, but can check for you guys, no problem.

Cool!! If you dun mind can check for me? He quote me US$1600 for the Wald kit. I request for my own freight forwarder who will pay Cash on Collection. He's not keen and wants payment in advance.

Sounds fishy to me.

richard, which kangtow that the freight forwarder can do cash on collection? i like it, very secure!

They have a website: www.bodykithk.com

Details as follows:

Tel:2712 3183 / 9469 7407

Fax:2712 3905

E-mail: [email protected]

Add :G/F,20 Hok Ling St,To Kwa Wan , KLN.

If I am arranging for my purchase, I'll go through my freight forwarder friend. I think there will be other freight forwarders who will do that. Just need to source for it.

Alternatively, we can arrange to issue a bank LC. Cost between $60-$200 per LC. Bank will release $$ to vendor only upon evidence (freight bill) that freight forwarder had collected item (or item had reached HK port or SG port or buyer address).

Guest 9339

This guy Wesley Tang ???

This is the address i have. Tel nos same but address.....???

2/F., 20 Pang Ching Street, To Kwa Wan, Hong Kong.

Tel: 27123183

Guest NewC180

This guy Wesley Tang ???

I've checked the maps. This To Kwa Wan place is very far from city area! I will try to go there and have a look if time allows, no promise guys. So which is the correct address?

BTW, don't think any seller will accept LC payment for such small amounts la, cos seller have extra bank charges and troublesome to nego a LC as well. (I might be wrong!)

Guest richardtaysh

This guy Wesley Tang ???

Yah! Agree agree! Unless buyer absorb the charges. But with the charges, might as well buy air tix and settle it on the spot. So, ends up still need to tongpang my freight fren.

I've checked the maps. This To Kwa Wan place is very far from city area! I will try to go there and have a look if time allows, no promise guys. So which is the correct address?

BTW, don't think any seller will accept LC payment for such small amounts la, cos seller have extra bank charges and troublesome to nego a LC as well. (I might be wrong!)

Guest richardtaysh

This guy Wesley Tang ???

Yah! Agree agree! Unless buyer absorb the charges. But with the charges, might as well buy air tix and settle it on the spot. So, ends up still need to tongpang my freight fren.

I'd asked the vendor to provide me further information. He had provided his HK Company's incorporation cert. and directors listing. For payment I'll be sending the payment to him via Western Union. (He had provide me his National ID no. for the transfer).

• 2 weeks later...
Guest NewC180

This guy Wesley Tang ???

Bros, sorry, I couldn't find time to go to To Kwa Wan last week to check out the seller for you guys. Hope things will work out well ....

Guest xspace

This is very poisonous...

brabus don't sell the bullit bodykit that is why i went for the normal one. the expressions sport bodykit also very chio.

this is what Cblack is talking about!! hehehe make all you guys Drool!!

c-w204-05-C.jpg

c-w204-06-C.jpg

c-w204-07-C.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
Guest richardtaysh

This guy Wesley Tang ???

Bros, sorry, I couldn't find time to go to To Kwa Wan last week to check out the seller for you guys. Hope things will work out well ....

Wah!! After weeks of negotiation and anxious waiting.....I've finally had my replica Wald Kit shipped from China. :)

SingaporeBL1.jpg

Had not received the Body Kit yet. Will update you guys on the body kit quality once I've received it. I guess next step after receiving the kit is to find a reliable workshop for installation and spray painting. Any recommendation?

Had not received the Body Kit yet. Will update you guys on the body kit quality once I've received it. I guess next step after receiving the kit is to find a reliable workshop for installation and spray painting. Any recommendation?

Lye Design. Thoroughly professional.

www.lyedesigns.com.sg

Guest richardtaysh

Oh.....btw, if what the vendor claim is true, the fog lights look like this:

Foglamp.jpg

Err tis one say H3, ours is H11 for foglight!!

The kit comes along with the fog lights housing.