• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

New E Cabrio

Guest blackmercs

Guest karilaksa

6 cab is definately a beauty, but i am quite eccentric, i wont buy certain brands if ppl i dont like drives them(audi, beemer)

If not, S5 will definately be my top choice liao.....

Diff ppl have diff ways of rationalising their choices, i have not moulded my choice into pure 2 seater or 2 door or cabrio per se...for me, 1stly is price range...Example, if i buy e250 cab at 255k, i can add 10k more for PI cayman,,,,etc....

Guest blackmercs

arsenal wrote:

Wah lao....the way you put it sounds very familiar leh..

Ah I remember liao....last time at XTD (now already closed) old PROs give big discount for group buy even single regular also can get. New fresh PRO must pay full rate and is so hot that you need to book in advance regardless whether you're regular or not price stays....

They are from different nationality, you got to decide the PRO can tahan your style or not.....if you belong to the power hungry type go for PRO which allows ....... type!

Paiseh for OT....just can't resist! whahahahahaha

muahahah i m retired liao, hang my anaconda for good.

Guest blackmercs

karilaksa wrote:

6 cab is definately a beauty, but i am quite eccentric, i wont buy certain brands if ppl i dont like drives them(audi, beemer)

If not, S5 will definately be my top choice liao.....

Diff ppl have diff ways of rationalising their choices, i have not moulded my choice into pure 2 seater or 2 door or cabrio per se...for me, 1stly is price range...Example, if i buy e250 cab at 255k, i can add 10k more for PI cayman,,,,etc....

Go with yr heart for yr dream car. Hope to see u on a new E cabrio.

Guest Raskie

unker ... dun say lai-lat la ... paiseh ...

me onli 'heng-heng' (!!!) sit fren SUV and all the lunch peeking out from my throat le ... not once, twice but 3 times ... so i 'scat-scat' la ...

toking abt XTD, after 'suffering' from non-stop bird-park mekong clatter, topang (again) my fren SUV, had to stop along the way and do merlion ...

acutalli, i think alot of merc forum members put kongtao on your 'Olumpeek' adventure .. swee-swee u cum back to right path ....

sompah.. me not part of the gang .. me only wish u cum back soon ... but u slur-plise alot of pple with "I will Return" ... faster than Superman change tight undies le ...

wahahahahahaha ....

The PI I spoke to has stock coming in end of the month.

Maybe if 2 orders can squeeze a little.

But think is I need to get rid of my ride and then going on vacation for a week.

karilaksa wrote:

if anyone think its worthwhile to do group buy of e250 cabrio (either AD or PI), let me know, am seriously considering this car....having sleepless nights for a few months liao...

Guest NewC180

Raskie wrote:

acutalli, i think alot of merc forum members put kongtao on your 'Olumpeek' adventure .. swee-swee u cum back to right path ....

sompah.. me not part of the gang .. me only wish u cum back soon ... but u slur-plise alot of pple with "I will Return" ... faster than Superman change tight undies le ...

wahahahahahaha ....

That's a bloody good one! Wakakaka!

Guest kepiting1sg

NewC180 wrote:

That's a bloody good one! Wakakaka!

KNN! Dunno smlc Voodoo or Kalimantan kongtao Bro Raskie put but it worked and led me out of the dark side to be faithful to my wife again!!.....muahahahaha!!!! Hopefully it's happy and ever after!!!!...For sure my wife damn happy!lmfao.gif

End of OT!!!!

The countdown continues for BlackMerc!!!!!!!

Guest karilaksa

crk wrote:

The PI I spoke to has stock coming in end of the month.

Maybe if 2 orders can squeeze a little.

But think is I need to get rid of my ride and then going on vacation for a week.

Can pm me the price , specs etc? thanks.

karilaksa wrote:

Can pm me the price , specs etc? thanks.

blackmercs wrote:

I think is best to share e infro here rather than pm here & there!!

For pple who's interested in the grp buy,

it's e250 cabrio amg spec 218k immediate 1 bid.

Shall not name the PI.

Am totally in love with the ride.

Guest blackmercs

crk wrote:

For pple who's interested in the grp buy,

it's e250 cabrio amg spec 218k immediate 1 bid.

Shall not name the PI.

Am totally in love with the ride.

Good price, does it comes with ESP, 6 CD, bluetooth, memory package? Warranty period? Some dealer giving 2 yrs only, i almost fainted!!!!

Guest kepiting1sg

blackmercs wrote:

Good price, does it comes with ESP, 6 CD, bluetooth, memory package? Warranty period? Some dealer giving 2 yrs only, i almost fainted!!!!

Also important which nominated PI workshop!

Guest karilaksa

blackmercs wrote:

bro,any other things we should look out for?

I was shown 216k last weekend by sms amg cabrio immediate(should be open cat coe, i assume), no other details given.

Guest lightning

karilaksa wrote:

I was shown 216k last weekend by sms amg cabrio immediate(should be open cat coe, i assume), no other details given.

Keyless-go?...very useful and you will regret for not having it...:whistle:

Guest blackmercs

karilaksa wrote:

bro U MUST get the dealer to give u a spec sheet and compare with C&C. Without the spec sheet, u wont know wat u getting isnt it? Did u read my write up from this thread about purcahse from PI?

After u compare, u will realise that PI spec does not suit our needs as it is direct import from UK. There is one in turf city, no memory seat package, single cd, without AMG sport package etc etc also asking for $226K too.

Do yr homework bru!!!

Guest karilaksa

blackmercs wrote:

bro U MUST get the dealer to give u a spec sheet and compare with C&C. Without the spec sheet, u wont know wat u getting isnt it? Did u read my write up from this thread about purcahse from PI?

After u compare, u will realise that PI spec does not suit our needs as it is direct import from UK. There is one in turf city, no memory seat package, single cd, without AMG sport package etc etc also asking for $226K too.

Do yr homework bru!!!

i am , i am doing homework....i got another specs sheet by another PI listed asf

-17 inch alloy

-6 cd changer

-rear sidebags

-parktronic-guidance

-auto dimming mirrors

-media interface

-eletrcal controlled front seat with memory

-thermatic 2 zone auto climatic control

-window bags

Guest blackmercs

karilaksa wrote:

i am , i am doing homework....i got another specs sheet by another PI listed asf

-17 inch alloy

-6 cd changer

-rear sidebags

-parktronic-guidance

-auto dimming mirrors

-media interface

-window bags

17" means without AMG package deal? cos AMG comes with 18", then is not worth it. Work harder bru :)

Guest kepiting1sg

blackmercs wrote:

17" means without AMG package deal? cos AMG comes with 18", then is not worth it. Work harder bru :)

No AMG package does that mean also no 3 spoke amg sport steering with paddle shifts? & also no perforated front brake discs with mercedes sign calipers?? Sport Pedals?? AMG logo carpets?? No L/R twin Exos with diffuser??.....hehehe! :whistle:

got light package or not? if not than no bi-xenons!!:becky:

To think of it & also from "past experience" cannot "ass u me" that "everything std" will be there!

Gotto take the "std list" & tick & write down the items 1 x 1.

Still your advice BEST - "No see car No talk!"

Guest blackmercs

kepiting1sg wrote:

No AMG package does that mean also no 3 spoke amg sport steering with paddle shifts? & also no perforated front brake discs with mercedes sign calipers?? Sport Pedals?? AMG logo carpets?? No L/R twin Exos with diffuser??.....hehehe! :whistle:

got light package or not? if not than no bi-xenons!!:becky:

To think of it & also from "past experience" cannot "ass u me" that "everything std" will be there!

Gotto take the "std list" & tick & write down the items 1 x 1.

Still your advice BEST - "No see car No talk!"

Hahaha sibei funny "assume" becomes "ass u me", I LIKED!!!! Aiya, in short u cant get C&C standard for PI pricing. My last pce of advise is that "U got to decide what you want, is yr car and u are the one driving it"!!!

-17 inch alloy

-6 cd changer

-rear sidebags

-parktronic-guidance ( Reverse Sensor or Parktronic )

-auto dimming mirrors

-media interface

-eletrcal controlled front seat with memory ( 1 or both front )

-window bags

Have you gotten your ride yet?

I've been window-shopping after the recent coe hike and prices have moved north quite significantly. Yup, most got no keyless access.

However, still leaning towards the PI route to save some dough for mods.

A few questions for members who have gotten from PI or C&C the new E-class.

If you have gotten avangarde, is it stated on the logcard? Quite concern over this as it may affect resale.

karilaksa wrote:

-17 inch alloy

-6 cd changer

-rear sidebags

-parktronic-guidance

-auto dimming mirrors

-media interface

-window bags

Guest Mark_twain88

Nope.... "Avantgarde" is not stated in the logcard.... will just have "MERCEDES BENZ E200CGI, or E250CGI, or E200K (for Kompressor engine).

However, the difference is reflected in the slightly higher OMV if it is factory fitted.

Anyway, Avantgarde will command a slightly higher resale price as most buyers will prefer Avantgarde version.

Getting from PI will give you some savings now... but you have to weigh the pros-and-cons. Must pray hard you have a good car without problems, or warranty will be an issue with repairs, parts, etc....

List down the differences in accessories as well... as all original accessories are very expensive if retrofitted later on (if you can find original to retrofit).

Resale value will also be lower than AD cars (if sell within warranty period).

Good luck in your search!

Cheers,

Mark

Thank you for your reply.

Am actively hunting for the right PI.

Hope to get my ride soon.

Mark_twain88 wrote:

Nope.... "Avantgarde" is not stated in the logcard.... will just have "MERCEDES BENZ E200CGI, or E250CGI, or E200K (for Kompressor engine).

However, the difference is reflected in the slightly higher OMV if it is factory fitted.

Anyway, Avantgarde will command a slightly higher resale price as most buyers will prefer Avantgarde version.

Getting from PI will give you some savings now... but you have to weigh the pros-and-cons. Must pray hard you have a good car without problems, or warranty will be an issue with repairs, parts, etc....

List down the differences in accessories as well... as all original accessories are very expensive if retrofitted later on (if you can find original to retrofit).

Resale value will also be lower than AD cars (if sell within warranty period).

Good luck in your search!

Cheers,

Mark

Guest karilaksa

Amg specs e250 cabrio from another PI

Parktronic includes Parking Guidance

Mirror Package - auto-dimming rear

AIRCAP

Twin cup holders

view mirror & driver's exterior mirror, folding

Audio 20 CD radio

5-speed Automatic transmission

exterior mirrors

Air-conditioning

Emergency wheel

AMG Sport Package*

Light Package (Consist of Intelligent

Light System w/ Bi-Xenon headlights &

LED daytime lighting)

AMG Sports Package:

3-spoke AMG sports steering wheel in Nappa leather w/ gearshift lever,

AMG floor mats w/AMG lettering, Brushed stainless steel pedals w/ rubber inserts,

Agility Control sports suspension w/ Selective Damping System, Sports

braking system - front w/ perforated brake discs w/ Mercedes-Benz' lettering,

AMG bodystyling - Front & Rear apron, side skirts,

Black roof lining and

18 inch AMG alloy wheels in 6-twin-spoke design and mixed tyres (Front: 235/40 tyre & Rear: 255/35 tyres)

asking 225k before nego